2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Haven’t watched yet. Gonna watch the re-run later but the boy is good. As good as Victor is, I think Scoot is a better fit for us. That’s if we are lucky enough to land a top 2 pick.

Victor is generational. There’s been a hundred scoots. Victor is the pick no matter what if any team gets the first pick. 

• Like 1

LeBron's career is going out sad. And it's worse cuz it's not even because of him falling off a bunch, he's not as good as he was at his peak obviously but he's still a star in this league and more than capable of being on a contending team. Can't say I'm mad about it since we have their picks and all though.

I swear the Eagles and Lakers can never be good at the same time. I always know if one is gonna be really good then the other one is about to be somewhere between disappointing to flat out bad. 😂😂

Makes absolutely perfect sense to me that one is undefeated while the other is winless. One did a great job of bouncing back with team building and has insane chemistry in the locker room while the other... yeah.

I already knew where my expectations were for both teams, so I'm not the least bit surprised lol.

45 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

LeBron's career is going out sad. And it's worse cuz it's not even because of him falling off a bunch, he's not as good as he was at his peak obviously but he's still a star in this league and more than capable of being on a contending team. Can't say I'm mad about it since we have their picks and all though.

Nobody should feel bad for the Lakers, but I don't think its possible for LeBron's career to go out sad.

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, enough talk about Philly and Brooklyn. Boston and Cleveland are the only teams that give me any worry in the East. 

Philly could be scary yet, but obviously right now not so much. Boston will obviously be there and if some of the young guys from Cleveland grow a lot this year they could contend as well. Seems like this could be anyone’s year. Doesn’t seem like any team is going to be dominant.

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, enough talk about Philly and Brooklyn. Boston and Cleveland are the only teams that give me any worry in the East. 

I wish I could counter with the Bulls but we really have nothing for Giannis 😩

• Like 1

I know it doesn't need saying, but man, the Lakers were awful last night. The Nuggets did everything they could in that 1st half to give them a healthy lead, and if not for a 13-3 run in the last 2 mins of the half, the Lakers would've been down.

I was really surprised to see Lebron come out in facilitator mode. The Lakers are in dire need of a win - just attack. The Nuggets have been poor on the whole Defensively this year, especially drives to the basket. Instead, he just facilitated and watched on as his team bricked 3 after 3 after 3.

He got hurt, but even still - AD just got dominated by Jokic. He had no answer for him. The Denver bench had a terrible 2nd stint in the early 4th, but literally as soon as Jokic came back in the game, it was over.

What a mess that team is in.