Elijah Moore requests a trade

Abe56

Just now, KimuraGod said:

Please don’t give Moores snaps to Jeff Smith. This HAS to be Denzel Mims time to shine. 

This crossed my mind earlier, Smith definitely would seem to be the next man up but hopefully he has his defined role and this allows Mims a chance to shine.

5 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

I don't think we do, Mosley and Kwon are playing well enough and we run plenty of nickel. 

Mosley and Kwon are old, Mosley is slow/slowing down. They’ve played better but we need upgrades. Same with Joyner. We also need another DT next to QWill. 

But these are all long term needs. 

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

Mosley and Kwon are old, Mosley is slow/slowing down. They’ve played better but we need upgrades. Same with Joyner. We also need another DT next to QWill. 

But these are all long term needs. 

Neither of them are going to the bench in the middle of a win streak, plus we have Quincy. Agreed on all our needs, although it seems like even our weak links (Joyner mainly) are stepping up their play as of late. 

If something like this happens it would be this offseason IMO, if/when it becomes clear that Quincy and Kwon aren't coming back. But they are a great fit in this D.

13 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Please don’t give Moores snaps to Jeff Smith. This HAS to be Denzel Mims time to shine. 

This, Wilson's INT this year was throwing to that bum.  Mims>>>>>>>Jeff Smith. 

It's going to be hard for Moore with the fan base now going to be against him. But I think we have competent people in the building, I believe in Robert Saleh being able to handle things like this, he is a strong leader and communicator. Joe Douglas doesn't lose trades, he won't just give up  an asset without a kings ransom. 

Edited by NYJets4716

2 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Neither of them are going to the bench in the middle of a win streak, plus we have Quincy. Agreed on all our needs, although it seems like even our weak links (Joyner mainly) are stepping up their play as of late. 

If something like this happens it would be this offseason IMO, if/when it becomes clear that Quincy and Kwon aren't coming back. But they are a great fit in this D.

Idk, we haven’t really been in this position where we can add a quality piece at the deadline so if the opportunity is there to upgrade I’m wondering Joe would do. If the Bears offered Roquan I don’t think he says to himself well Mosley and Kwon are here. 

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

Idk, we haven’t really been in this position where we can add a quality piece at the deadline so if the opportunity is there to upgrade I’m wondering Joe would do. If the Bears offered Roquan I don’t think he says to himself well Mosley and Kwon are here. 

Who are you benching for Roquan?  Ain't happening.  Plus why trade a guys with 2 years of control for a guy looking to be the highest paid ILB.  Roquan doesn't make a ton of sense here right now.  Just draft one

• Like 1