Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

7 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It was so over after the loss to the Niners in the playoffs last year .. everyone knew it .. except the brass in GB.  Stupid!!!!

Well, now we just incur a $40 Million dead cap hit and see what Love has in 2023 before we have to make a decision at QB. Plus, you've got Caleb Williams and Quinn Ewers sitting at the top of the 2024 draft class if Love doesn't work out. Hopefully, we make the right decision and don't just keep kicking the can down the road for this level of product.

• Like 2

I'm losing confidence in MLF's game management. He should have taken that early FG. We lost 15-9. The early FG would have made it 15-12. We would have been in a position to tie the game at the end and send it into overtime. And with the extra point, we would have been in a position to win it. Oh, well. Anyone who keeps calling those WR screens for 2 yards a pop has bigger problems.

Edited by Mr. Fussnputz
Added something.
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I'm losing confidence in MLF's game management. He should have taken that early FG. We lost 15-9. The early FG would have made it 15-12. We would have been in a position to tie the game at the end and send it into overtime. And with the extra point, we would have been in a position to win it. Oh, well. Anyone who keeps calling those WR screens for 2 yards a pop has bigger problems.

I don't have a problem going for a TD from the 1.  

Detroit has an offense that has been capable of scoring plenty of points.  Settling for FG is a weak play in that situation. 

In hindsight it backfired.  But I like the decision to go for it.

27 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I don't have a problem going for a TD from the 1.  

Detroit has an offense that has been capable of scoring plenty of points.  Settling for FG is a weak play in that situation. 

In hindsight it backfired.  But I like the decision to go for it.

Agreed.  Going for that TD didn't make my list of things to be annoyed with from this game.  The resulting INT did make the list.

3 hours ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

You could say the same thing about the Rams-Buccaneers game.....The Bucs could have easily kicked a late FG to cut the deficit to one...In the end a FG to win would have been more manageable than a TD .....Hind sight is fickled.....

3 hours ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I don't have as much issue with going for it because at 3-5 and in a must win game, those unfortunately are gambles you have to take.

Now what I do hate are his play calling and designs.  He's literally created zero mismatches and has zero creativity in his DNA.  And I mean absolutely zero.  And he's guilty of two other Federal offenses which are:

1. Neglecting and failing to use Aaron Jones to his fullest

2. Not taking advantage of a 6'6' tight end who has serious verticals on him and can out jump every defender on opposing defenses and should be thrown to on every series in the red zone

Ridiculous on all counts what this clown head coach has done and even Lane Kiffin is not as stupid as him

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I promise this is me and that Joe Barry didn't kidnap me and steal my account.

I liked some of what we were doing schematically against the Lions. WAY more aggressive. 

Barry's preference seems to be to sit back in zone and protect against the big play. He has shown lately that he can come up with a more aggressive scheme and execute that. . But he has to be pushed out of his comfort zone to do that. MLF needs to realize that. 

Barry is just a moot point at this juncture though because we got the worst offense in Packers history out there.

I just don't care what anyone says at this point.  This mess doesn't get fixed until the organization's entire house of cards gets burned to the ground.  Burn this whole stupid thing down and start from scratch I say.

10 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I promise this is me and that Joe Barry didn't kidnap me and steal my account.

I liked some of what we were doing schematically against the Lions. WAY more aggressive. 

I'll say it again and I don't want to pile on the guy, but this defense is a better unit with #21 on the bench. Sounds like his injury is going to keep him out for a while. Hate to see that, but the defense will play better with Alexander and Sul on the outside and Nixon inside. Now, if only Savage could roll his ankle too...

• Like 1