Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

Because of tonight, Sherman is still the most recent HC to end his tenure without losing at home to Detroit. And that was 17 seasons ago.

I hope the Packers realize after tonight that they will get nowhere under MLF. Rodgers should be done too.

Rodgers is definitely done.  Sad to say, and we'll always have those memories with him.  But I just think tonight showed he's cooked.  Too old and slow, and it's time to go.

But Matt LaFleur yet again .... No discipline in the camp and Gute keeps drafting brain dead idiots like Quay Walker who keep getting themselves game ending penalties.  We gotta blow this thing up and clean out and fumigate this front office.  Enough of these morons running this organization.

What a disgrace LaFleur and company are.  TOSS EM OVERBOARD!!!

Edited by LLcheesehead12

Mark Murphy's butt has to be thrown outta here first.  Us fans must demand it.  I'm sick of his ineptitude running this organization and being worse than old Dan Snyder.

And then fire Gute and LaFleur and the entire coaching staff and front office.  Everything must change starting at the top.

• Like 1

For the record, I’m not just being me right now.

I am officially on record as seriously wanting LaFleur gone.

He’s a nerd, and he’s soft.

We cannot be soft anymore.

We have to get hard.

This would have been a perfect unity avatar if we made it to the playoffs. Hard phallic symbols so we could get hard for the playoffs.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

For the record, I’m not just being me right now.

I am officially on record as seriously wanting LaFleur gone.

He’s a nerd, and he’s soft.

We cannot be soft anymore.

We have to get hard.

This would have been a perfect unity avatar if we made it to the playoffs. Hard phallic symbols so we could get hard for the playoffs.

We should start pushing around the other teams training staff. 

• Like 2

Forgetting the question of scheme/playcalling, I’m just not sold on MLF. Seems like a good OC, but not sure if he is really a ‘leader’ enough or ‘alpha’ enough to be HC. Do any players actually fear him? Seems like a ‘player’s coach’, which is sometimes ok if you have a team filled with all-stars/vets, but not if they are immature players needing discipline. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

Forgetting the question of scheme/playcalling, I’m just not sold on MLF. Seems like a good OC, but not sure if he is really a ‘leader’ enough or ‘alpha’ enough to be HC. Do any players actually fear him? Seems like a ‘player’s coach’, which is sometimes ok if you have a team filled with all-stars/vets, but not if they are immature players needing discipline. 

Honestly, you probably hit the nail on the head about MLF. I also think it's a typical problem with HCs who are unnaturally young(IE, in their thirties), as they typically didn't build up enough experience to be truly seasoned vets at the NFL and thus lack the gravitas. They find success largely in highly favorable situations, that is, having Elite Talent, but that bubble only lasts for as long as the talent stays elite. Then you start to see the holes in their foundation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

Honestly, you probably hit the nail on the head about MLF. I also think it's a typical problem with HCs who are unnaturally young(IE, in their thirties), as they typically didn't build up enough experience to be truly seasoned vets at the NFL and thus lack the gravitas. They find success largely in highly favorable situations, that is, having Elite Talent, but that bubble only lasts for as long as the talent stays elite. Then you start to see the holes in their foundation.

Yea, I’m sure the youth plays a part. Also, maybe it has to do with specializing in offense. A lot of the HC’s that I mentally associate with having gravitas came up from the defensive side of the game. Though there are exceptions like Coughlin & McCarthy. I was personally hoping they’d get somebody from the defensive side, but I guess maybe then we wouldn’t have gotten the MVP resurgence from AR. 

9 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

Hey, maybe I don't know much about the technical aspects of pro football as some, but I am certain that no player under Vince Lombardi would squeeze into the center of the line to screw with the center snap, not to mention show what a tough guy he is by shoving the trainer who is coming out on the field to administer to an injury. IMHO somebody on that coaching staff needs to grow a pair and stand up to stupid play. Until they do, we'll see more.

3 hours ago, Gypsy1027 said:

Hey, maybe I don't know much about the technical aspects of pro football as some, but I am certain that no player under Vince Lombardi would squeeze into the center of the line to screw with the center snap, not to mention show what a tough guy he is by shoving the trainer who is coming out on the field to administer to an injury. IMHO somebody on that coaching staff needs to grow a pair and stand up to stupid play. Until they do, we'll see more.

Yeah, I mean, don't even have to go back to Lombardi.  Holmgren never put up with that nonsense ever, and if players were subpar in their performance, he'd toss them out immediately like TJ Rubley.  Gute and LaFleur are nowhere near the greatness metrics of Wolf and Holmgren.

• Like 2