Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

On 12/29/2022 at 5:28 PM, Scoremore said:

Rodgers Purdy is irrelevant.  The 49's have the best D in the league.  That's the problem here.  We won't beat them this year either.  Not a chance.  Really hope we don't have to face them in the first round.  Their only achilles head is Purdy.  He's been playing really good ball but have a feeling he'll choke in the playoffs. 

That's just silly.

If we beat Lions we will be a battle hardened team that has won five win-or-out games on the run. Sure 49ers will be favorites but we will be extremely dangerous. 

Its literally the opposite to previous seasons when we were relatively comfortable all year followed by a bye week all of which probably took the edge of our play.  This year, we have been on the edge for weeks.

We have a defence that has been on fire in last few games,  some inexperienced but dangerous receivers, a great RB duo, an OL that is starting to look good and the back-to-back MVP. Combine that with a team that doesn't give up (unlike the fanbase) and we look very dangerous.

Not down-playing how hard it will be but ...

Edited by mikemike778

4 minutes ago, mikemike778 said:

That's just silly.

If we beat Lions we will be a battle hardened team that has won five win-or-out games on the run. Sure 49ers will be favorites but we will be extremely dangerous. 

Its literally the opposite to previous seasons when we were relatively comfortable all year followed by a bye week all of which probably took the edge of our play.  This year, we have been on the edge for weeks.

We have a defence that has been on fire in last few games,  some inexperienced but dangerous receivers, a great RB duo, an OL that is starting to look good and the back-to-back MVP. Combine that with a team that doesn't give up (unlike the fanbase) and we look very dangerous.

Not down-playing how hard it will be but ...

Gotta look when things were written.  This was before the Vikings game.  Now I'm not so sure.  Packers showed a swagger I haven't seen in a really long time.  Bring em on!

41 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Gotta look when things were written.  This was before the Vikings game.  Now I'm not so sure.  Packers showed a swagger I haven't seen in a really long time.  Bring em on!

Prisoner of the moment. 

4 minutes ago, R T said:

Prisoner of the moment. 

Hey man they almost have me believing.  That beatdown of the Vikes was something else.  Team has been trending but that was a breakout performance.  They play with that kind of intensity going forward no telling how far they can go. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Vs SF it's less about what's possible and just more of an I'll believe it when I see it thing.  Hence the ultimatum.

That's pretty ridiculous at this stage.  MLF isn't going anywhere.  Neither is Gute.  If they lose to SF so be it.  It won't affect these guys.  Their jobs are secure.  

14 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

That's pretty ridiculous at this stage.  MLF isn't going anywhere.  Neither is Gute.  If they lose to SF so be it.  It won't affect these guys.  Their jobs are secure.  

I want to know what the ultimatum is.  Sounds super serious!

Super Serious GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Heck if they lose to Detroit they're fine. 

If I'm in charge I see a team that held together and improved late in the year. I've seen plenty of teams hit 4-8 and go "well there's always next year boys"

• Like 1