Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

that feels like the first 'good' play from our passing game this year.

those used to be so frequent where you'd almost expect that result every time Rodgers launched one off a scramble

Yeah you used to expect to see what we just saw when the camera panned downfield. This year you expect to see the ball hitting green.

1 minute ago, cannondale said:
4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Punks or swagger/ attitude

Some might say the latter is a good thing for defenses

There's a fine line. Always jawing or swiping at the ball 5 seconds after the whistel is garbage

Better to be pushing coaches imo

1 minute ago, oldmansmell said:

Would actually be a game without that bs offensive pi call, please acknowledge this forum. That is the best team in the NFL and we are sticking with them. We can drop two more games and still make the playoffs, but I like what I see in terms of playing through all the bs here. 

We just don’t really have much wiggle room the rest of the way and good teams on the schedule.

1 minute ago, oldmansmell said:

Would actually be a game without that bs offensive pi call, please acknowledge this forum. That is the best team in the NFL and we are sticking with them. We can drop two more games and still make the playoffs, but I like what I see in terms of playing through all the bs here. 

our defense ain't it

27 feels like the floor of what BUF should have in this game. Let's not try to kid ourselves here