Week 9 Gameday Thread - Green Bay Packers (3-5) at Detroit Lions (1-6)

Striker

Just now, incognito_man said:

no way should we risk Giannis' health playing for a cellar dweller when he's already on a championship level squad

I also wouldn't want to subject Giannis to Aaron's personality. My man is so infectious in the right way, no need to put him through that nonsense and take away his childlike wonder.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Paying him put him back into his personal secure mode and he completely reverted back to his usual bull**** immediately. At this rate, I just cut him, take the $40 Million dead cap hit, see what we have in Love next year and reassess after 2023. I don't give two ****s if Aaron ends up going scorched Earth on another team.  

The coincidence of those things are very interesting 

Just now, beekay414 said:

I also wouldn't want to subject Giannis to Aaron's personality. My man is so infectious in the right way, no need to put him through that nonsense and take away his childlike wonder.

Giannis has made it pretty clear he isn't interested in playing with ***holes, but part of me wouldn't mind seeing those two butt heads in the locker room.  Giannis would not be putting up with the pot shots being taken at teammates.

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Giannis has made it pretty clear he isn't interested in playing with ***holes, but part of me wouldn't mind seeing those two butt heads in the locker room.  Giannis would not be putting up with the pot shots being taken at teammates.

Giannis would put Aaron's old *** through a blender lol

26 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Paying him put him back into his personal secure mode and he completely reverted back to his usual bull**** immediately. At this rate, I just cut him, take the $40 Million dead cap hit, see what we have in Love next year and reassess after 2023. I don't give two ****s if Aaron ends up going scorched Earth on another team.  

Yeah at this point that’s what we need to do. I’m sure he would have a honeymoon phase with a different coach and play well. But we will never succeed with him again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Norm said:

The Aaron Rodgers Defense Squad is NOWHERE to be found rn. Curious.

Nothing curious about it . he stunk today ! and hasn't played well most of the season .  We need him to carry this team because of the lack of talent on offense and I don't think he can at this point in his career . 

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Have no fear.  I fully appreciated it.  I think one of the halftime show taking heads was saying it was a bad call, and I had to yell, "HE WAS WIDE OPEN!"

that was like a mark sanchez laughable bad level of throw right there. It should become a meme it was so bad.

• Like 1

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Have no fear.  I fully appreciated it.  I think one of the halftime show taking heads was saying it was a bad call, and I had to yell, "HE WAS WIDE OPEN!"

He was too open.

Imagine what would happened if Bahktiari had dropped it??

Would the Rodgers- Bahktiari bromance have survived?  

• Like 2