Week 9: Titans @ Chiefs

TitanLegend

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Lmao. Dude was atrocious, that's why we're calling for his head. Like, worst QB'ing we've ever seen in the NFL. I yearn for Zach Mettenberger type bad.

this definitely tracks from the guy who thinks zach cunningham is a great coverage linebacker, so not sure why i'm wasting my time here, but malik was in a rhythm in the first half and then we:

1. completely stopped running read option

2. didn't let him throw until 3rd and long and that final regulation drive

3. gave him no easy completions, play-action, or moving pockets and instead relied on our hot trash WRs to get open in straight drop back passing game, which they can't do even with tannehill

like, what do you expect? obviously he should've just thrown it those last couple of plays but nobody was even close to open. todd downing's second half gameplan did as much as it possibly could to ruin any chance at success malik could have had.

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

Todd Downing and receivers who can't get open. The Willis slander is hilarious. We should have ran the ball to win the game, all the sudden we wanted to put it on Williss shoulders.

Facts, I’m say it again Malik is 2yrs away from starting but no way in hell I want him under the tutelage of Todd downing he literally call plays like he has no feel for his game whatsoever, he call plays as if he’s capable of running a pro style offense. I didn’t see any design runs, Bootlegs getting him throwing on the move, RPO’s. Downing is a joke he’s a jr high OC at best, he’s not innovative at all 

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

Downing is terrible 

he was terrible last week

he was terrible this week

he was terrible the first 6 weeks

He was terrible on our bye week 

the second half of this game might genuinely be the worst i've ever seen from him. there's no chance willis develops into anything under him. none.

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

Downing is terrible 

he was terrible last week

he was terrible this week

he was terrible the first 6 weeks

He was terrible on our bye week 

🗣I’m sick of him to the core I rather watch Norm Chow & VY or Chris Palmer & jake locker f%ck it I’ll take Mariota & Robiskie over him

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

this definitely tracks from the guy who thinks zach cunningham is a great coverage linebacker, so not sure why i'm wasting my time here, but malik was in a rhythm in the first half and then we:

1. completely stopped running read option

2. didn't let him throw until 3rd and long and that final regulation drive

3. gave him no easy completions, play-action, or moving pockets and instead relied on our hot trash WRs to get open in straight drop back passing game, which they can't do even with tannehill

like, what do you expect? obviously he should've just thrown it those last couple of plays but nobody was even close to open. todd downing's second half gameplan did as much as it possibly could to ruin any chance at success malik could have had.

This. At first I was pissed Willis didn't throw it on that last 2nd down, but not a single WR was even done with their route before Willis was scrambling for his life.

Just an embarrassing showing from Downing in the 2nd half and OT. Willis isn't good, but Downing is hurting us even more.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

People keep saying this like you can see down field. You and I both don't know that. So don't say it like it's fact...

Couple things.
Mahomes scrambing. Weaver losing contain. He didn't come back in after that series. 

Dupree once again hurt. I was in his corner for a while, but this is a problem.

Had the ball at midfield and couldn't get enough to score. Bad play calling bad series by the offense. 
Two big drops by Wrs. We can win playing this style but the WRs have to make the catch when it comes their way. 

Henry has lost top gear. He has been caught from behind multiple times this year.

Malik just isn't ready to be an NFL QB. Offense is so limited with him.
Tanny and the WRs are what they are but they could have won the game with Tanny at QB. 

Defense is legit.

Didn't get embarrassed but still sucks to lose a game you should have won. 

Just now, CosmicCrown said:

This is the incredibly unbalanced team Robinson constructed. Willis isn’t ready, but holy **** they really could have done better in putting together a team that was threatening in more than one singular way. Like what is the plan with WR? 

Where you been at the plan is sign all the Practice Squad WR’s & may the best blocking WR make the roster, oh & if we draft a #1 WR’ trade him because we don’t need a #1 WR in a run 1st offense