Week 8 GDT: Raiders vs @Jags

drfrey13

2 hours ago, Totty said:

I think some of us are just over it.  Myself included.   I don't WANT to lose, however this season is over and I don't believe in McDaniels.  So now we wait until the era either proves us wrong (and I will gladly eat crow) or proves us right that "this ain't it" like it was cracked up to be.  10-7 last yea brother.  Under the most unfathomable circumstances I have seen in my football loving life.  This wasn't supposed to be a "wait and grow" year.  This was supposed to be to the moon, and I think Mark thought the same thing judging by the two lengthy meetings after losses that should not have been losses.  The moves that we made and the "three year window" thing judging by the contracts tells me the expectations were WAY higher.  I am not piling on McDaniels.  However, from the jump, I haven't felt good about this hire and I can go back and show just how long it took me to get on board.  I never thought he was it, and currently don't.  

To be honest, I didn't think Rich's success was going to last either, it was all high emotion wins and a defiant attitude "us against the world" type thing.  Carr is also on the chopping block.  We (to some) have the coach, the talent on offense.  Get it done.  I believe if it all fails this year, and it is, we should blow this COMPLETELY up and start over.  

my $.02

Idk why people ignore our offense line being trash. Football is simple. Good teams win in the trenches, and have a good defense. This organization wanted to build around playmakers but not offensive line. Makes no sense