Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

16 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Take with a grain of salt of course but draft rumorz are always fun

Houston at 12 feels more likely for JSN especially if they take Stroud as well.Would take our 3rd to leap frog Houston.

If one of the edges don't drop I feel the pool of players we go for at 13 is pretty small. Mainly an OT or JSN, if somehow JSN is still there.

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Wanting to move up in the first at least indicates that they aren't looking for a first round tight end (at least not at the top of the first.)  It was always likely to be JSN, a tackle they like, or an edge they like.

JSN, LVN or Paris. 

Let it be done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Wanting to move up in the first at least indicates that they aren't looking for a first round tight end (at least not at the top of the first.)  It was always likely to be JSN, a tackle they like, or an edge they like.

Or replace JSN with Zay Flowers 

I wonder if draft targets for that 13/15 swap were discussed?  Jets are widely linked to OT's.   I think they would have been extremely hesitant to allow GB ahead of them if they thought GB would target their OT at that spot.  Perhaps it just didn't matter and Gute wanted that pick regardless.      I'm leaning towards them having discussed that and GB won't be taking an OT at that spot.  No way of knowing - just my thought process

• Like 1