Week 12 Gameday Thread (SNF Edition) - Green Bay Packers (4-7-0) @ Philadelphia Eagles (9-1-0)

Striker

Andy Herman -  I’m not cheering for it, and I don’t think it actually happens, but there’s no guarantee Rodgers plays again this season & there’s no guarantee he’s back with GB (or at all), next season. I truly don’t think this was it - but if it was, it’s worth reflecting on. What a journey.

1 minute ago, MuFF said:

In fairness, hasn't Nixon been our primary KR for most/all of the year? Rodgers was the Punt Returner, but we didn't force any punts today 

Just checked, Rodgers had 6 KR on the season, Nixon had 16 coming in to today. 

That was an absolutely incredible tank game. 

• Rodgers goes out so we got to see Love
  • Love plays very well in limited time. 
  • Defense gets killed on the ground so the game went fast
  • Because it was getting killed on the ground, the impetuous is to draft DT/DE
  • Getting killed on the ground was so bad, it makes retaining Barry just about impossible. 
  • Crosby was ****, so he can get moved on from.
  • The rest of the ST played well, so Bisaccia can stay. 
  • Like 7

Just now, Leader said:

Andy Herman -  I’m not cheering for it, and I don’t think it actually happens, but there’s no guarantee Rodgers plays again this season & there’s no guarantee he’s back with GB (or at all), next season. I truly don’t think this was it - but if it was, it’s worth reflecting on. What a journey.

I just came. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I don't see enough athlete in him. Throws a decent ball but he's also playing with WRs who every week are better than the competition too.

Honestly, Harrison is probably the best of the WR bunch.  I think most of us thought that JSN was going to be his new #1 WR after Garrett Wilson and Chris Olave left for the NFL.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

That was an absolutely incredible tank game. 

• Rodgers goes out so we got to see Love
  • Love plays very well in limited time. 
  • Defense gets killed on the ground so the game went fast
  • Because it was getting killed on the ground, the impetuous is to draft DT/DE
  • Getting killed on the ground was so bad, it makes retaining Barry just about impossible. 
  • Crosby was ****, so he can get moved on from.
  • The rest of the ST played well, so Bisaccia can stay. 

Yeah....Barry's dead man walking. He's gotta go.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

We've got enough players in NFL history that do more with limited physical tools.  Why couldn't Amari be one of those guys?

He’s the antithesis of Cobb when it comes to football intelligence. Instincts and savvy go far in a game of inches. Also a problem with blocking in MLF’s scheme.