Zach Wilson

biggie.

2 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

I’m not saying going back to Zach is the answer, but White did flash last year before eventually having his own 4 INT day. The offense looks a lot better than it has all season but I’m not hitting full send yet. I think we see Flacco before the postseason.

If they're smart, they'll wait until the postseason to play him. He's always been better in the playoffs lol

• Like 3

5 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

White also has the ability to suck. We've seen that. But Wilson has never shown the ceiling White has put out multiple times either. I'd stick with White even if he does throw up a stinker in the next couple weeks.

Saleh said Wilson needs to work on his footwork. I can’t see Wilson fixing those issues before the end of the season.

Saleh also said something to the effect of  “we know who Joe Flacco is. We want to get a good look at who Mike White is.”

My guess is, barring an injury, Mike White is the starter the rest of the year. His rope won’t be as short as it was last year. 

8 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

I’m not saying going back to Zach is the answer, but White did flash last year before eventually having his own 4 INT day. The offense looks a lot better than it has all season but I’m not hitting full send yet. I think we see Flacco before the postseason.

I doubt it, Flacco looked washed the first 3 games and in the preseason. He is so slow and gets sacked whenever someone sneezed on him. 

Remember, the Jets oddly made Mike White QB2 at some random point this season. I am curious to keep seeing White, he had some of the best QB performances in Jets history. He is so confident in playing within the offense, has a good feel for the pocket, and throws a nice ball.  

4 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

I doubt it, Flacco looked washed the first 3 games and in the preseason. He is so slow and gets sacked whenever someone sneezed on him. 

Remember, the Jets oddly made Mike White QB2 at some random point this season. I am curious to keep seeing White, he had some of the best QB performances in Jets history. He is so confident in playing within the offense, has a good feel for the pocket, and throws a nice ball.  

That's not saying much.

6 hours ago, biggie. said:

That's not saying much.

Never said it was, we are one of those teams that never has good QBs.  

The only QBs in NFL history with multiple games of 300 Pass Yards, 3 Pass TD and 75% comp pct in first 4 starts Kurt Warner Mike White'

The Jets offense should be solid passing the ball, they have more talent than most teams at the skill positions.

If White keeps the TO's down he can have a long term future as a starting QB.  He can make all the throws and moves in the pocket well buying time.  With the weapons he has that's all he really needs to do.  Keeping those TO worthy passes to a min will be the difference between being a starter long term or back to the spot starter role.

@MIN, @BUF, @SEA, @MIA all coming up so he'll have his chance in big spots.

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Very, very little.

I absolutely agree - I think he’d draw less of a return than Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen did. I could see a pick swap along with a day 3 pick to a team with an older vet QB so Wilson could be reset and reformatted, so to speak.