Week 12: Patriots (6-4) at VIKINGS (8-2)

swede700

Its a good win. One I didn't see coming. Maybe the 2nd bottle of win is talking but I can't root for this team. I hate Cousins as a human.  I truly despise him for what he is, and what his family chooses to be. I believe karma will eventually intervene, and eradicate people from this earth, that view things the way he does. I truly hope this is true for him, and anyone else that sees the world as his family does. And to see him lead this team, and do well, doesn't sit well with me at all. I believe in math and science.

The statistical trends that plague this team this this team are real. They win in spite of them. There is some magic the masks this. Its the only explanation as it defies mathematical expression.  It's really incredible.

But I'm going to step sway. I can't in good conscious, root for an individual, who I beeline to be a waste of oxygen.

Happy thanksgiving. Take care

17 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Another one score victory.....

Regression is happening i tell you :)

At least we got to control the outcome this time around by running out the clock and playing defense instead of chasing multiple scores. Good win overall and the type of win needed to bounce back. Benefit of Thursday night game is having a mini bye week so hopefully they get some rest. Need Darrisaw back and the CB group is hurting.

• Like 2

Just now, twslhs20 said:

Its a good win. One I didn't see coming. Maybe the 2nd bottle of win is talking but I can't root for this team. I hate Cousins as a human.  I truly despise him for what he is, and what his family chooses to be. I believe karma will eventually intervene, and eradicate people from this earth, that view things the way he does. I truly hope this is true for him, and anyone else that sees the world as his family does. And to see him lead this team, and do well, doesn't sit well with me at all. I believe in math and science.

The statistical trends that plague this team this this team are real. They win in spite of them. There is some magic the masks this. Its the only explanation as it defies mathematical expression.  It's really incredible.

But I'm going to step sway. I can't in good conscious, root for an individual, who I beeline to be a waste of oxygen.

Happy thanksgiving. Take care

leave the politicking aside and enjoy the win. or the bottle or whatever, but the social commentary isn't needed. think if we all did that...

• Like 3