Week 12: Patriots (6-4) at VIKINGS (8-2)

swede700

1 minute ago, twslhs20 said:

Its a good win. One I didn't see coming. Maybe the 2nd bottle of win is talking but I can't root for this team. I hate Cousins as a human.  I truly despise him for what he is, and what his family chooses to be. I believe karma will eventually intervene, and eradicate people from this earth, that view things the way he does. I truly hope this is true for him, and anyone else that sees the world as his family does. And to see him lead this team, and do well, doesn't sit well with me at all. I believe in math and science.

The statistical trends that plague this team this this team are real. They win in spite of them. There is some magic the masks this. Its the only explanation as it defies mathematical expression.  It's really incredible.

But I'm going to step sway. I can't in good conscious, root for an individual, who I beeline to be a waste of oxygen.

Happy thanksgiving. Take care

moustache goodbye GIF

• Like 6

1 minute ago, vike daddy said:

i really liked the play design of the td throw to Thielen in the endzone. they lined up in opposite sides, crossed in the middle, and the NE safety followed JJ to help cover him. leaving Thielen with 10' of separation on his guy.

Overall, the head coach had a good night. The team really seems to like him, though that's always easier when winning. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

leave the politicking aside and enjoy the win. or the bottle or whatever, but the social commentary isn't needed. think if we all did that...

I read that and thought I was in the Vikings Fans Uncensored group . . . The place where if you want to ruin a good day, go for a read . . . What ever happened to optimism?

This team might just break the Vikings' glass ceiling . . . SKOL!!!!

• Like 3

The Minnesota Vikings got the ball to start the game Thursday and did what they have done six other times this season: score a touchdown on their opening drive. With a touchdown on their opening drive, the Vikings have scored a league-leading 49 points on the team’s opening drive this season.

The Vikings went 80 yards on just eight plays where quarterback Kirk Cousins found star wide receiver Justin Jefferson on a crossing route for a six yard touchdown pass. They celebrated with a team Griddy afterwards.

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2022/11/24/vikings-opening-drive-touchdown-kirk-cousins-justin-jefferson/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1d5dau1KJif03D9ydKWd5Px8obZQ0DJfVJI0MMBafKaFOETb5nsNzGGmI

32 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Woof, that was one of the worst wins I’ve experienced at a game as a fan. Been to a lot. Fans seemed so confused what to do during the game. So quiet, good for offense, the stadium itself was louder than the fans, it just seemed like everyone was expecting to lose again. 

Can't make noise when holding one's breath😉

There were times I just sat here in my living room going, "make one play . . . Just make one big play."    I'm thinking the whole stadium felt that way as Mac Jones ped up yardage.   

I'm looking forward to the offseason for Ed Donatel to get "promoted" to defensive consultant and replaced by somebody who knows what they're doing. Game after game the vikings are getting trashed by bad QBs.

Firing coaches/benching players mid season doesn't seem to be the style of this new regime which i respect but it's getting really hard to watch this defense.

• Like 3

Great game plan, and win, by KOC on offence, and for boosting the OL, and for helping the passing game.  Lousy game plan, AGAIN, for defending.  They need to blitz more than they did to get some pressure on the opposing QB, especially while Zaderius is playing hampered in pain, and is slower than usual.

Edited by Robb_K
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

Its a good win. One I didn't see coming. Maybe the 2nd bottle of win is talking but I can't root for this team. I hate Cousins as a human.  I truly despise him for what he is, and what his family chooses to be. I believe karma will eventually intervene, and eradicate people from this earth, that view things the way he does. I truly hope this is true for him, and anyone else that sees the world as his family does. And to see him lead this team, and do well, doesn't sit well with me at all. I believe in math and science.

The statistical trends that plague this team this this team are real. They win in spite of them. There is some magic the masks this. Its the only explanation as it defies mathematical expression.  It's really incredible.

But I'm going to step sway. I can't in good conscious, root for an individual, who I beeline to be a waste of oxygen.

Happy thanksgiving. Take care

Science isn't really something you "Believe in" unless its like a cult thing.

"Trust The Science™!" was, and will be the most cringe inducing phrase of this century.

But I'll stay away from that topic, and the other topic of eradicating humans because they think different from me. That's just not my cup of tea I suppose.

• Like 1