WEEK 13 Gameday Thread ---- Green Bay Packers (4-8) @ Chicago Bears (3-9) --- LOVE showcase game???

Striker

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

There are many of us who are tired of watching mess and want to see Love play. Need to figure out if Love has it, based on small random sample last week he does. 

Not unlike when Rodgers got some time against Dallas giving GB comfort in moving on from Favre. 

We need to move on from 12 this off season. 

I want to see love play this season out too, but get yourself ready for another 2023 season with 12. I think he’s coming back and they’ll welcome him back and go with love in 2024

• Like 2

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

I want to see love play this season out too, but get yourself ready for another 2023 season with 12. I think he’s coming back and they’ll welcome him back and go with love in 2024

My feelings on Rodgers coming back are almost the same as when my parents got divorced and I thought I was gonna have to live with my dad

4 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

That would be absolutely stupid to run this thing back with Rodgers again in '23. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I want Rodgers out. We are never winning anything meaningful with him at quarterback. We scrapped by the worst team in the NFL. 

You are here acting like we clinched a playoff game. 

You have the worst takes on this site by a mile. 

7 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment. 

I can't decide whose opinion I think less of, you are @StatKing, the Rodgers sycophant. 

I'd love to see my awful takes. Yours include telling us Caleb Jones was going be the bears starting Lt if we let him go to the practice squad 😂.  Or was that your alt account, RT

Edited by PackFan13

10 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment. 

I can't decide whose opinion I think less of, you are @StatKing, the Rodgers sycophant. 

Those dude's are like joined at the brain, I can only see when you guys reply now but I could not tell them apart before all that.

• Like 1