WEEK 13 Gameday Thread ---- Green Bay Packers (4-8) @ Chicago Bears (3-9) --- LOVE showcase game???

Striker

7 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

BC2 was peak.

Now Squad is what BF should/could be. With way less budget.

No ****? I know what it is but I swore it was way more serious military type ****. I still wanna be a stupid casual most of the time.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

lol, you don't want to get into this with me, BFhead from way back and I really don't think the newer ones are that bad. 2042 is booty but it's a lot better now. But I'm just not sweaty enough anymore for the ****.

BF1 was a ******* masterpiece by the time it was done.

Tons of **** in BFV is perfected and they just threw it out.

Hardline was legit pretty cool for what it was, and great now I wanna go play Hardline....wonder if it's more alive on Xbox or PC...........

BF4 was near as good as BC2. I liked 1, I didn't mind 5. **** even sunk plenty of hours into hardline, probably PC is more poppin. I havent touched the latest one.

But, there was an obvious concerted effort to increase pace with each iteration. I thought the spread out "slower" pace teamwork and strategy was what was good and separated it from COD, which I hate.

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I feel like it's more likely we see Watson getting "docked" for playing with Rodgers.  Olave is going to have the bulk numbers in his favor.  He's the clear #1 WR in New Orleans with nearly 60 more targets than the next WR.  Watson was 5th coming into today's game.  It's definitely an interesting discussion.

Kenneth Walker will be OROY

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Man don't want to go there.  He'll just end up getting hurt again.  

That's why I won't, I don't want that put on me.

The chat on the side of my stream was making jokes about "oh man that neck injury for watson looked horrible"

"watson def just tore his acl"

and on and on the whole first half. I was like can you guys not do this lol

• Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

No ****? I know what it is but I swore it was way more serious military type ****. I still wanna be a stupid casual most of the time.

Nah, nobody actually milsims unless theyre ******* around. 

There are obvious problems with squads spawn points being predicated on having good squad leaders which can limit gameplay, as long as youre working with your squad, its still run and gun when you get into fire fights. 

But if youre a COD head, youd hate squad is about the easiest way to sum that up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

BF4 was near as good as BC2. I liked 1, I didn't mind 5. **** even sunk plenty of hours into hardline, probably PC is more poppin. I havent touched the latest one.

But, there was an obvious concerted effort to increase pace with each iteration. I thought the spread out "slower" pace teamwork and strategy was what was good and separated it from COD, which I hate.

There's 3 people in NA servers in hardline and they're all 3 idlers to keep player count lol. hahaha oh my.

Half tempted to go buy Squad now just to take alooksee and refund if I hate it.

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

40 degrees is shorts weather.  Don't know how people live in Fla with that heat and humidity.  God awful.  

That's the trade-off I guess.  It can be 90+ in mid-August and I don't think anything about going out and mowing the lawn with my trusty push mower.  Heck, as far as that goes, it was mid 80's yesterday and I was out mowing the lawn in December.  A long ways from my childhood in Sheboygan.