WEEK 13 Gameday Thread ---- Green Bay Packers (4-8) @ Chicago Bears (3-9) --- LOVE showcase game???

Striker

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol Vikings might be the luckiest team in the NFL this year. They're gonna be 10-2 when they should probably be 6-6 at best.

10-2 with a +10 point differential is hilarious. They really are an average team that's getting every fortunate break in every game at the right time. Their playoff loss by multiple scores will be glorious

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Packers are beat to hell too and rallied to beat their arch rival on the road. It’s ok to be happy 

Some fans are never going to be happy.  I like complaining about the Packers as much as the next guy, but if today had been a SB win instead of a relatively meaningless win, I think there would be a segment of GB fans talking about how the SB win would have been way easier if MLF knew what he was doing. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Some fans are never going to be happy.  I like complaining about the Packers as much as the next guy, but if today had been a SB win instead of a relatively meaningless win, I think there would be a segment of GB fans talking about how the SB win would have been way easier if MLF knew what he was doing. 

And then there’s a certain recent faction that is a bit cult-like and will never be happy if the success come with 12 playing. 

(2022 def isn’t success)

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Possibly.  

Walker, Wilson are on winning teams in playoff contention. 

Olave and Watson not so much.  How much that matters is unknown 

Chris Olave has clearly been better than Garrett Wilson IMO.  3 of the last 4 OROY's have been on losing teams.

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

And then there’s a certain recent faction that is a bit cult-like and will never be happy if the success come with 12 playing. 

I want Rodgers out. We are never winning anything meaningful with him at quarterback. We scrapped by the worst team in the NFL. 

You are here acting like we clinched a playoff game. 

• Like 1

Just now, Old Guy said:

I want Rodgers out. We are never winning anything meaningful with him at quarterback. We scrapped by the worst team in the NFL. 

You are here acting like we clinched a playoff game. 

No, I’m not. I’ve repeatedly said the Packers are a mess But they played good football for about 1 quarter today and won.

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

No, I’m not. I’ve repeatedly said the Packers are a mess But they played good football for about 1 quarter today and won.

There are many of us who are tired of watching mess and want to see Love play. Need to figure out if Love has it, based on small random sample last week he does. 

Not unlike when Rodgers got some time against Dallas giving GB comfort in moving on from Favre. 

We need to move on from 12 this off season. 

• Like 2