WEEK 13 Gameday Thread ---- Green Bay Packers (4-8) @ Chicago Bears (3-9) --- LOVE showcase game???

Striker

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

lol Vikings might be the luckiest team in the NFL this year. They're gonna be 10-2 when they should probably be 6-6 at best.

Yeah, hope they use it all up in time to watch it come burning down to the ground in the post. History is favorable. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol Vikings might be the luckiest team in the NFL this year. They're gonna be 10-2 when they should probably be 6-6 at best.

They're gonna get steamrolled in the playoffs, and then bend over for another Kirk Cousins extension.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I don't even want a 1 year rental, if we bring Lazard back.  Get Toure and another 4th rounder or so in there and go!  All a vet will do is take reps from the young additions.

Also a fair point... maybe add a 6th/7th rounder (or even udfa or ST ace) for the 6th spot. I woukd just like that liiiittle bit more depth, unless we get a bigger sample size of Toure before years end (and I'm hoping he's given 20-30 snaps a game the moment we're out of the playoffs, since we seem to be intent on business as usual until then). 

Same for Walker, Caleb and even Rhyan on on the line. On that note, Tom again was barely noticeable today - which is very much a good thing for a rookie lineman.