2023 Season Plan

KingTitan

28 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Dupree still hasn’t been released yet right? Trying to make sure I haven’t overlooked it lol.. I knw today starts the new year if I’m not mistaken 

Must be part of the talks for the Biggest Trade in Franchise History that's about to go down 😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Wondering what our plan at WR is. 

That’s what I’m trying to figure out.. The WR contracts have been very affordable so far. I don’t think WR want to come here because of the offense we run.. I’m sure we’ve been in contact with some 

our plan at WR for the majority of our existence has been to go in woefully undermanned in a way that's obvious to everyone outside the building, and then wonder all season why our offense sucks and we can't throw the ball. why change? lol

Honestly this has been one of the most confusing Titans offseasons since I have been a fan of over 20 plus years.

To be clear, I like every signing the Titans have made so far. I get the strategy in a transition year of less spending higher upside. I get all that.

What I don't get whatsoever is the plan at WR which is the worst looking WR room possibly in Titans history and that's saying a lot. I have a ton of faith in Burks but going to be quadruple covered with this group.

Also done nothing to address tight end. Done the bare minimum on the o line.

Now the rumors of they may cut Byard which would be beyond stupid. Unless the plan is to tank. However if the plan is to tank, why on Earth are you holding onto Tannehill or Henry?

Maybe they plan to move on from them too, but to who at this point?

I am trusting in Ran but it's very odd the state of the Titans right now. Not good enough to be better than 500 if we are lucky. Not bad enough to be a top 5 pick. What is going on? Yes I know the draft remains and Ran has a history of great later round picks but that is a lot to rely on when you only have 6 picks in the draft.

I am confused as to what the direction is as of yet.

Edited by Titan89