Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

What makes Moore worth us taking him on? He played 16 games last year - so thats good - but his stats dont knock anybody over.

Him and Amon St Brown had very similar end of 2021 seasons ( top 10 WRs ) Moore just didn’t mesh well with Wilson, then got in their dog house when got ignored last year…. He’s has as much upside IMO as as Amon…or any other slot..  they mis cast him on the outside last year.

Edited by fattlipp

1 minute ago, Leader said:

You lost me there......?

If the Jets are willing to drop Moore, a second year guy (who admittedly hasn't broken out yet) to make room for Cobb/OBJ, I think that is a very foolish thing to do. Moore still has upside, Cobb/OBJ do not.

1 minute ago, pgwingman said:

If the Jets are willing to drop Moore, a second year guy (who admittedly hasn't broken out yet) to make room for Cobb/OBJ, I think that is a very foolish thing to do. Moore still has upside, Cobb/OBJ do not.

Oh okay. Thanks. I'll assess the return when in fact it shows up. Till then, I'm not joining in the fantasy football-like projections about this guy or that coming our way. Sounds to me the most likely guy they'd like to move is Davis cause he's working on a short contract and often hurt. Who knows.....

• Like 1