Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

8 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

The part on McAfee where AR said he went into the darkness thinking GB wanting him to take his time, but came out thinking "something had changed" was the only part of the show that stuck out as nonsense to me.  Overall, Rodgers was much more forthright with his thoughts than I expected.

This was quite a narrative rodgers tried to spin. He would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for aj hawk

• Like 3

Just now, HokieHigh said:

This was quite a narrative rodgers tried to spin. He would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for aj hawk

Yeah, it comes down to GB wasn’t tripping over themselves to have him back. He wants to be the savior.

The second GB wasn’t pining for Rodgers… he changed his mind.

Like I get it… everyone wants to be wanted. But GB did that, by literally signing that contract. He just wanted more.

All timer… love the guy and all the memories he has given me as a packer fan, but as they say it’s a business and when you start making it personal things tend to break down.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If we can get #14 and a 2024 conditional 3rd that becomes a 2nd if he plays another year, I'll be happy.

I doubt we get much more than that.

Oh, and we don't have to pay too much of his contract this year.

I think you're gonna be real mad when we see the actual compensation

• Like 2

Shame Pat didn't ask him is he intending to play one year or more.

I like Rodgers, I like he is into spiritual stuff, even if some of it is self indulgent, at least he is open. However, it does come across he is highly sensitive, and it defo felt that in that interview, and as long as Jordan Love isn't, I think it will be a breath of fresh air for the Packers and that we have a new leadership.

I'll defo watch the Jets next year as well.

Intrigued to see the next Gutey presser in response to 'something changed'