Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

27 minutes ago, mikemike778 said:

That's just silly.

Rodgers was back-to-back MVP. The entire point of roster building is to give yourself a shot at a title. Rodgers was considered the consensus best player in the league. Hindsight is great but going into 2022 Rodgers gave you a chance of winning a title, a chance you might not get again. Obviously with hindsight, we were better off trading but with hindsight you would win the lottery every week. 

Not really hindsight at all.

There were many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many posts in this forum after the 2021 playoff loss wanting to see Rodgers moved in the off-season.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Aaron Rodgers gets what Aaron Rodgers wants. You're telling me he wants out, Gute let's him find a trade partner, he talks to Denver, Gute "asks for too much" screws everything up and Denver says eff this and Rodgers is just like "no biggie, I guess I'll come back and play for you."

Sorry that's just not knowing the personality that is Aaron Rodgers.

We've yet to openly shop Rodgers. Surely teams have called with offers, but we've never seriously considered them. It has as much to do with wanting to retain Rodgers as it does wanting to wait for the right timing and readiness of Jordan Love.

Rodgers said all last year he was in constant conversation about his future. He also said he knew about Davante.

So you’re telling me it couldn’t have gone something like this…

Gute/Rodgers discuss options. Rodgers says he’d consider Denver. Rodgers, Broncos, Gute discuss terms. Rodgers and Gute discuss fallback options. Rodgers or Gute don’t like the terms of the trade. Rodgers doesn’t want to go if such and such goes to the Packers in the trade. Rodgers doesn’t want to go if Broncos don’t get such and such.

You really can’t see the mere hour separating the Wilson announcement and the Rodgers extension as anything other than coincidence?

I bet you believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, too.

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Mid round pick lol at that reporter unless he was making a dry humor joke about the Favre trade back in the day.

@Outpost31, we're definitely getting a minimum equivalent value of two first round picks for Rodgers. 

La Confora is a clown, that's why he's been relegated to outlets you never hear from. He's like the Michael Rodney of NFL beat guys.

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Rodgers said all last year he was in constant conversation about his future. He also said he knew about Davante.

So you’re telling me it couldn’t have gone something like this…

Gute/Rodgers discuss options. Rodgers says he’d consider Denver. Rodgers, Broncos, Gute discuss terms. Rodgers and Gute discuss fallback options. Rodgers or Gute don’t like the terms of the trade. Rodgers doesn’t want to go if such and such goes to the Packers in the trade. Rodgers doesn’t want to go if Broncos don’t get such and such.

You really can’t see the mere hour separating the Wilson announcement and the Rodgers extension as anything other than coincidence?

I bet you believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, too.

I actually strongly believe that Oswald did not act alone but I'm not going to go down that rabbit hole lol.

On your Rodgers scenario, I just don't buy it. I don't think the Broncos dealing for Wilson was coincidence either. I think Hackett was selling Aaron hard on joining him, I just don't think our FO was in conversation with Denver. Just Aaron and Hackett, and when Aaron chose GB, Denver moved on. This sort of tampering happens all the time, the Niners pretty much openly did it in 2021 and weren't punished.

10 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

He did act alone.  No credible evidence he didnt.

Lol. Magic bullet and all.

main-qimg-f7bf529e5348433b48dba76a7f1bad

This doesn't defy physics. Bullets are made out of the same material ping pong balls are made out of.

Connally suffered bullet wounds in his back, right side of his chest, right wrist and left thigh.

A bolt action rifle from 30 meters away got Connally four times while only firing three times.

I'll let Gary Oldman say it best.

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Magic bullet wasn't magical at all.  Straight shot went exactly through both men.  No changes  turns or magic involved.  This has been proven numerous times.

The earth is not round. It is flat. This has been proven numerous times.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Magic bullet wasn't magical at all.  Straight shot went exactly through both men.  No changes  turns or magic involved.  This has been proven numerous times.

If it was proven, someone else would have been able to replicate the shots.

Oswald didn't fire a gun once on that date. Passed a paraffin test.

It was over 50 years ago and the files still aren't declassified.

Yeah, scientists like this dude who dedicate their lives to being loyal only to the truth as it reveals itself are DEFINITELY wrong, and the entertainment industry filled with people who are loyal only to the last thing that captures their fascination and provides a pathway to personal glory and prominence are DEFINITELY correct.

https://www.nist.gov/blogs/taking-measure/how-jfk-assassination-bullets-were-digitally-preserved-nist