Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

Just now, Daboyle said:

Vote Count

3 - Scoundrel (swoosh, The Orca, bcb1213)
2 - bcb1213 (Deadpulse, Dome)
2 - Deadpulse (11sanchez11, Malfatron)
1 - Jlash (Slappy Mc)
1 - JoshstraDaymus (Whicker)
1 - Pickle Rick (rackcs)
1 - Malfatron (Scoundrel)
1 - TheKillerNacho (Forge)
1 - Slappy Mc (MWil23)

Heres another issue.

We need to shore up this VC or scum can basically pick their target

Also, im down for a surprise train at around 845pm . See ya all there

23 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Something to pay attention to as well is Ann Perkins. There is a good chance that Chris Traeger is a bad guy in this game and Ann could be a convertible "other" for having been with Andy and Chris in the show. 

I don't get this at all? In what world would Traegar be the bad guy?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

He is the big boss. He was easily and antagonist for a good portion of the show. Just because he comes off "super positive" doesn't mean he wasn't anti-Parks.

Only when he first arrived, and he was in the same boat as Ben. So unless you think he and Ben would be aligned. And also you're saying that Jamm would be the scum godfather but I don't think Traegar and Ben would have really ever been considered aligned with him.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Only when he first arrived, and he was in the same boat as Ben. So unless you think he and Ben would be aligned. And also you're saying that Jamm would be the scum godfather but I don't think Traegar and Ben would have really ever been considered aligned with him.

Agreed. Ron is arguably a villain at points if that’s the case, whether it be the government shutdown, the next to last season feud with Leslie, etc

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

Agreed. 

I think it is more likely that Chris could be mafia over Ben, but I won't rule him out either. I think Ben became very sided with Pawnee while Chris never softened his stance. 

I'm not sure how realistic Daboyle is making the game, just trying to get information out there to the ones without knowledge of the show.

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Ok serious discussion time

Last game when I hosted, i noticed that the loudest players got eliminated first. Or the players that "scumslipped" or posted carelessly 

The mafia were either inactive players or ones who just said enough to get by. They coasted along

We need to take a closer look at why people are posting here. 

This.  Def this.  Orca played that part to a t as did touch.  Inactives as well. 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Dont make me assign people to interrogate each other.

Actually thats a great idea for a day 1 exercise so mafia cant slink by

Lets use the signup list. 

EVERYONE INTERROGATE/INTERACT WITH THE PERSON IN YOUR GROUP. Other people are okay too, but this will help if you need a place to start. Try to assume the person across from you in your group is scum, and you need to make a case on them

Group 1

@Slappy Mc
@Deadpulse

group 2
@Scoundrel

@rackcs
@11sanchez11

group 3
@The Orca
@Dome

group 4
@Forge
@Whicker

group 5
@Malfatron
@JoshstraDaymus

group 6
@bcb1213
@Jlash

group 7

@Pickle Rick

@TheKillerNacho

group 8

@MWil23

@swoosh

1. @Dome
  2. @Forge
  3. @Deadpulse
  4. @Pickle Rick
  5. @The Orca
  6. @MWil23
  7. @rackcs
  8. @JoshstraDaymus
  9. @Malfatron
  10. @Slappy Mc
  11. @TheKillerNacho
  12. @bcb1213
  13. @swoosh
  14. @11sanchez11
  15. @Jlash
  16. @Scoundrel
  17. @Whicker

Has nacho posted, how do I interrogate the invisible....

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca are you a friendly other that was given cover roles?

for handing us scoundrel , we can work with you. I know you always play for town even as an other

Lmao.  Orca plays for Orca and only Orca.  You are thinking if me as always playing for town.  

26 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Pickle Rick --> i feel like hes too serious this game

And too inactive

and no gambits

Getting going now, can't a guy get through work without being tagged 20 times lmao. 

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Agreed. Ron is arguably a villain at points if that’s the case, whether it be the government shutdown, the next to last season feud with Leslie, etc

I Can Do What I Want Parks And Recreation GIF

I'll eat my shorts if Ron isn't town. At the very least he would be "friendly other". To suggest he could be mafia is bizzaro world.