Week 15: San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks

J-ALL-DAY

3 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

2 of the Commanders, Giants, Seahawks & Lions will grab the 6 & 7 seed

Who would you rather play of these 4?

Giants. They won't have seen the 49ers in a while, and they just look like a very lackluster team that ran out of their early season luck. Daniel Jones will get murdered behind that OL. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JIllg said:

1. Giants

2. Seahawks

3. Commanders

4. Lions

In order of desirability for me. 

1. Seahawks (They just can't put a dent to this defense at all)

2. Giants

3. Commanders

4. Lions

We should be able to move the ball and do what we please offensively against the Lions, but that offense is downright explosive at times and I rather avoid a shootout type of game. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Mike Silver asked Ward how he was doing and he replied by telling him he had a concussion, yet he passed the concussion tests with an outside neurologist? How? The league's protocols are so trash. 

At least the 49ers seems to think something was wrong and kept him out of the game. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

2 of the Commanders, Giants, Seahawks & Lions will grab the 6 & 7 seed

Who would you rather play of these 4?

I'll answer this after the Commanders game, but tentatively Giants, Commanders, Seahawks, and Lions in that order

Edited by jonnguy2015
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Armstead does that every time Grant asks an question. This is nothing new and I respect it. Armstead doesn't like Grant and this is the most polite way he can show him that directly without crossing the line LOL.

Armstead had a career year in his contract season - notched 10 sacks in 2019.

49ers paid Armstead the bag and traded Buckner. 

in 2020 Buckner went on to have 9.5 sacks for Indy and Armstead turned into a ghost and had 3.5 sacks

Grant ROASTED Armstead for this relentlessly the entire 2020 season. Saying Armstead was a fraud. They should have kept Buckner. Armstead takes plays off and has no standard. Buckner is better.

Just crushed him for it. 

As you can see, Armstead is still salty about it.  

Edited by Herodreamer79

Just now, Herodreamer79 said:

Armstead had a career year in his contract season - notched 10 sacks in 2019.

49ers paid Armstead the bag and traded Buckner. 

in 2020 Buckner went on to have 9.5 sacks for Indy and Armstead turned into a ghost and had 3.5 sacks

Grant ROASTED Armstead for this relentlessly the entire 2020 season. Saying Armstead was a fraud. They should have kept Buckner. Armstead takes plays off and has no standard. Buckner is better. Just crushed him for it. 

As you can see, Armstead is still salty about it.  

Very few, if any think Armstead is better than Buckner.

That's fine, the season was an outlier in terms of sacks for Armstead. But he's still a very quality player and we have seen his impact on full display since he has returned, despite the lack of sacks. He's also proving to be a big time playoff performer. Armstead can be upset at Grant and not answer his questions. There's no problem with that either nor is there a problem with Grant's criticism of Armstead. Fair game both ways. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Very few, if any think Armstead is better than Buckner.

That's fine, the season was an outlier in terms of sacks for Armstead. But he's still a very quality player and we have seen his impact on full display since he has returned, despite the lack of sacks. He's also proving to be a big time playoff performer. Armstead can be upset at Grant and not answer his questions. There's no problem with that either nor is there a problem with Grant's criticism of Armstead. Fair game both ways. 

I have no issue with the Buckner trade, I hated it at the time, but they couldn't afford to keep Buck, plus all the guys they re-signed(Juice, Trent, Kittle, Warner, Deebo), plus those in the future(Bosa, Aiyuk) & other FAs(Mooney) cause every year the fanbase acts like we can afford to bring in 2 big names, oh we wouldn't be able to afford CMC too. @Herodreamer79 no way we would have kept Buck & all the players I mentioned, they did the right thing, oh and we wouldn't have Aiyuk if we never traded Buck, I'll take AA, Aiyuk, Kinlaw, & Ward over just Buckner, and please don't say they could have made it work, in 2020 they couldn't have, not even in 2021, they needed to redo deals each of the last 2 yrs to get under the cap, and sign anyone.

• Like 2