Cardinals QB Kyler Murray tears ACL

RaidersAreOne

This job, assuming Kingsbury is fired, might only be ahead of Denver in desirability (New Orleans is a rough spot too).  I would be extremely concerned about how Murray rebounds from this in the short-term.  We probably won't see him back at 100% until 2024 and a coach still will need to work with him a lot to improve his game from where it was pre-injury.  I do think Kingsbury has held him back a lot, but Murray isn't perfect either.

Any chance Hopkins asks for a trade in the offseason?  And even if he doesn't, should the Cardinals try to move him anyway?  He's still got a couple of good/great years ahead of him, but he'll be 31 years old at the start of next season and in all likelihood, 32 before Murray is 100%.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iknowcool said:

This job, assuming Kingsbury is fired, might only be ahead of Denver in desirability (New Orleans is a rough spot too).  I would be extremely concerned about how Murray rebounds from this in the short-term.  We probably won't see him back at 100% until 2024 and a coach still will need to work with him a lot to improve his game from where it was pre-injury.  I do think Kingsbury has held him back a lot, but Murray isn't perfect either.

Any chance Hopkins asks for a trade in the offseason?  And even if he doesn't, should the Cardinals try to move him anyway?  He's still got a couple of good/great years ahead of him, but he'll be 31 years old at the start of next season and in all likelihood, 32 before Murray is 100%.  

Depends on if you get stuck with keim too