Week 16 Thread: (7-6-1) Commanders vs (10-4) 49ers - 4:05 PM CBS

MikeT14

We’re competeing in year three. Focus on the offensive trenches and maximizing your draft picks and this future is bright. We’re a year 3 team with a QB who’s not playoff level and we’re showing we have some guys. This teams on year 7 and there’s a culture there. We aren’t as far off but we are as far off as it takes to find and develop a QB. But I believe these level of defenses and when you have a team full of weapons like San Fran does you can develop a QB. Idk I’m not like sure Ron is the guy you’ll ever win with but I do believe he should see this through

• Like 2

Well that TD just sealed Wentz starting the rest of the season. SMH, we all saw Wentz suck in the beginning of the year. Did learning the playbook more really make that much difference. This staff just lost even more respect from me with this move. Whatever, I guess they figure they are on their way out anyways. 

Just now, MosEisley said:

I wish teams blocked our D ends with TE's. Why are we blocking Bosa with Bates?

It was also a very poor block. Pretty sure Bosa went through two blockers before hitting Wentz. 

They need to work on double team blocks. Clearly we aren't great and supporting blocks. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, taylor made said:

Well that TD just sealed Wentz starting the rest of the season. SMH, we all saw Wentz suck in the beginning of the year. Did learning the playbook more really make that much difference. This staff just lost even more respect from me with this move. Whatever, I guess they figure they are on their way out anyways. 

Rivera badly wanted to go back to Wentz. This was happening one way or another. His decision making is what put us in this situation and his response is to bench Heinicke. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vladimir L said:

Rivera not knowing field position and TH lost us this game

How? How did Heinicke cost them this game? The dude was sporting a 145 passer rating through three quarters before Riverboat Dumb *** decided to go for it for no reason whatsoever. He’s an awful headcoach that we’re stuck with because our owner is a moron. 

11 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Chase is just a guy 

He's a good player. But last year was not good and even his rookie year when he won DROY he did so with an underwhelming year. I realize it's his first game back, but I keep looking at how Bosa takes over games and then looking and seeing how Chase has had impacts on games, but has never really terrorized another team like Bosa has done