Players being used incorrectly.

Kiwibrown

Lamar Miller:  O'Brien keeps using him as an inside runner.  He should be used to plays designed to run outside.  Foreman should have been our inside runner. 

Braxton Miller:  They should run wildcat plays with him.  I thought that was the whole intention of drafting him while letting him develop as a slot WR. Cant recall plays where we used him in the wildcat.

O'Brien is such a predictable and uncreative offensive mind.

6 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

CB Kevin King has a lingering shoulder injury and he's trying to play through it by wearing a restrictive harness. The injury plus the harness limits his ability to press and win at the LOS, that's why he isn't jamming right now. He needs to heal up first...then he can use his full repertoire 

problem is he wasn't jamming before the injury, from what I recall. but yes hopefully things change when his shoulder is healthier

On 11/23/2017 at 5:11 PM, tyler735 said:

How De'Vante Harris is used:

59b730312c203.image.jpg?resize=1200,774

5a12031946962.image.jpg

new-england-patriots-phillip-dorsett-hau

How he should be used:

v1.bjsxMjU4NTE7ajsxNzUwNjsxMjAwOzE3MDA7M

Happy to say that after another week of the Saints using Harris as a field player he was able to help provide another picture for my touchdown collage:

1127_spo_ldn-l-rams-1127-jm-01_249468774

21 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

problem is he wasn't jamming before the injury, from what I recall. but yes hopefully things change when his shoulder is healthier

The original injury happened in college before he was drafted by GB:

"During his freshman season at Washington, King said, he suffered a torn labrum. Surgery repaired the injury and it wasn’t an issue until it came up again late in his college career."

57 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:
1 hour ago, JBURGE25 said:

The original injury happened in college before he was drafted by GB:

"During his freshman season at Washington, King said, he suffered a torn labrum. Surgery repaired the injury and it wasn’t an issue until it came up again late in his college career."

this makes me very sad

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:02 AM, johndeere1707 said:

John Ross is on the bench 

He fumbled on his first touch of his career.   He's dead to Marvin.  Never mind it was a successful play for 12 yards before the fumble.  Something like that can never be corrected.  So sayeth Marvin the wise.

5 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

None of GBs DBs jam though regardless of injury.  That's scheme related not King related.  They line up at the LOS then just try to mirror.

Archived