Players being used incorrectly.

Kiwibrown

We have Cohen as our best receiver and he was not even in the 2 minute drill, is not the 3rd down WR while Howard has hands of stone, and his rushing attempts are sporadic at best.

We use Bellamy as a WR. No one should use Bellamy as a WR. Not even once.

Shaheen was sitting behind Sims. Two games in a row, he has made plays early then been taken out of the passing game entirely.

Wright is our 2nd best WR and has had Bellamy start over him. Tanner Gentry has started over him even.

Christian Jones has tried to make adjustments with Freeman and Trevathan out. He barely can do basic math, let alone counter a QB's adjustments.

John Fox is still the HC, and had Glennon start 4 games. Never a good idea,

I don't really have a ton for the Packers on offense. I really dislike when we run Cobb out of the backfield, or really anything to do with handing the ball off to Cobb. We have a done a great job tailoring the run game to the RB that is in - Jones vs Monty vs Jamaal Williams, all different style runners and have been productive when they played. 

I don't want to go too in depth on the defense, there's just too much. I dunno what happened to HHCD, but the guy can't tackle in the box, or in space for that matter. Clay playing way too many snaps for his body type/injury history. Biggest complaint as a fan is to see how much cushion we have Kevin King giving. Why did we draft a 6'3 corner with those long arms if he isn't going to be pressing and jamming at least a little bit...

14 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Biggest complaint as a fan is to see how much cushion we have Kevin King giving. Why did we draft a 6'3 corner with those long arms if he isn't going to be pressing and jamming at least a little bit...

CB Kevin King has a lingering shoulder injury and he's trying to play through it by wearing a restrictive harness. The injury plus the harness limits his ability to press and win at the LOS, that's why he isn't jamming right now. He needs to heal up first...then he can use his full repertoire 

Archived