MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

13 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Ready for run thru a brick wall after this Hamlin news and him asking who won right after he woke up 😆

A lot of people are saying the Bills might not be ready to play this weekend.. i think it's the opposite now and they are going to go out there and ball out. I can't even imagine the scene at Highmark Stadium this Sunday vs the Pats. Gives me chill thinking about. 

Probably the last thing he can remember.

Definitely a legit question though, I would wanna know too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I’m convinced they’re gonna go with the 8 team AFC bracket. An idea where the NFL gets to put another game on TV and it actually might be the idea that sucks the least.

Yes, the NFL could look to protect their TV partner above all else.

The extra NFC game is what I can't stand for. The last thing the NFL wants to do is play more games after this incident. It's a PR nightmare. You can replace an unfinished game with a game on the same network, but you just can't add games on top of what has already transpired.

8 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

This entire thing would be way less stupid and complicated if the NFL hadn't made the bad decision to make removing the 2nd seed bye a permanent thing.

The problem would not have been solved... because three teams are in the mix. It's almost like a three-way tie.

As far as the seeding, they are letting the Bills and Chiefs play it out, when honestly, it should be a neutral site game in the playoffs, because the Bills shouldn't be playing this weekend. Were the Bills to play a 4-12 team this weekend, that game would be no contest as well (assuming no WC byes this year).

Edited by WheatieMan