MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I've never understood why the opposite team is asked to go to their sideline in situations like this...  I'm sure the Bengals players are also scared to death for Hamlin right now. I can't believe there isn't a single person down on that field who isn't thinking about their livelihood and their loved ones right now.

The fact they let Bengals players come over makes me VERY concerned here...

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

While I have several kinds of first aid training, I'm no EMT. But why not get him in the ambulance and administer CPR enroute to the hospital? You've got a flat surface with the backboard and gurney plus you're that much closer to getting to the hospital.

Not an EMT either but I’ve been on scenes with critical victims, the EMTs don’t always rush them to the hospital. I don’t know how or why it takes time sometimes, but I’ve seen it happen quite often. Takes them awhile to get going sometimes.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

The fact they let Bengals players come over makes me VERY concerned here...

Having everyone stand around also blocks the view for the cameras and fans. As bad as what we're seeing is, it would be way worse if the players weren't creating a wall to block the view.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, 4thandInches said:

They have to delay this game. This is crazy.

Not that is measures up to this, but we watched Ryan Shazier lose the ability to walk for the rest of his life on this same field... And both teams were expected to go back out there and finish the game... We watched the NFL finish the game with Tua doing a rooting reflex in front of the entire world. NFL don't care.

• Like 1