MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

2 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

This is the guy who was spreading rumors that Troy Aikman was gay in 1999 so he's a little past due to be canceled, anyway

I’m 100% convinced Skip does some sort of drugs.

There’s no way he has the natural energy he does at his age.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The NFL figured out how to play games during every day of the week during COVID. No doubt they will figure out how to play this game if necessary, but the point is that it's entirely ******* irrelevant right now.

So you agree with what he is literally saying there...

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

You literally have to push back the entire league at least a few days if you cancel this game any longer than a day and likely push the playoffs back a few days.

Good thing they have all the practice from 2020 to do that.

7 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

The crowd was overwhelmingly great about the entire situation but they saw that all unfold for over an hour. How could they possibly not understand ? 

The crowd knew someone was injured - I don't think anyone figured it was a life or death situation. We've grown accustomed to seeing serious concussions and the medical teams and teams surrounding the area; Concussions are serious, but I don't think they compare in magnitude to whatever happened to Hamlin. 

• Like 3

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Why is he even concerned about it?! Why is that what he's tweeting about? Dude's a jackass. He talks for attention, and it always works.

Because he's (a) pointing out the elephant in the room and (b) why said elephant is an issue in the first place. Literally the exact thing all of us int his thread have been doing. God, you people are actually making me stick up fort his piece of **** because everyone wants to be reactionary due to the emotion of the situation.

• Like 3