MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Yeah, don’t get me wrong, Hamlin’s health >>>>> anything else. But this is a conversation that will need to be had. I don’t know what the NFL does.

The NFL wants for more information on Hamlin health situation.   Generates options on this game and next week's games.  

Cincy and Buffalo make a joint decision on 

-- playing Tuesday or wednesday

-- tie game/ no result

-- forfeit by 1 of the teams

-- whatever other options that may exist

1 minute ago, NJerseypaint said:

If he pulls through, I don't see why they don't play tomorrow night. The worst is behind them and Cincy is like an hour or two flight from Buffalo in the same time zone.

This isn't something that can or will be sorted out in 24 hours. Not Hamlin and not the rescheduling.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

I personally don’t think the league is going to pause the whole season by a week over this. I guess it’s possible, but I’d think just calling it a tie is way more likely. 

Why would they call it a tie? I imagine it just gets scrapped altogether. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Wtf are you talking about. I'm stating a fact.

I'm not saying it's the wrong decision, just acknowledging this legitimately could have an effect on the standings. 

You're not wrong but read the room right now bud. Not the time

• Like 1

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

The Bills leaving town tells me they have no interest as players continuing this game any time soon. 

Saw someone post this: this, the Shazier injury, the Tua concussion all happened within a few yard span of each other on the same field. 

Where there's smoke there's fire, get rid of that damn field

3 minutes ago, warfelg said:

The Bills leaving town tells me they have no interest as players continuing this game any time soon. 

Saw someone post this: this, the Shazier injury, the Tua concussion all happened within a few yard span of each other on the same field. 

A ******* men buddy 

I think, for tonight, I'm not going to worry about playoff implications or how fantasy football league are going to handle this. I'm not religious, but I'm just going to hope Hamlin pulls through. There's plenty of time later to think about the ripple effects of tonight.

• Like 7

There's no way they can play this tomorrow. Everything is still too fresh. It's also too late in the season to reschedule. Either forfeit it for each team, giving them a 16 game schedule or award them a tie. 

Not trying to be insensitive to what's going on right now but this conversation is kinda happening here and elsewhere so just offering my useless .02

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Also don't forget the famous AB concussion by Burfict. I still have no doubts in mind that hit gave AB serious CTE (and we will see how bad it was if his brain is ever dissected) and made him nuts with a complete lack of judgment skills.