14. Anchorage 6-1-1 (+45) (4-0)
  15. Berlin 7-1 (+40) (3-1)
  16. Rome 7-1 (+59) (3-1) 

@bcb1213 @SirA1 @RedGold

• Like 1

1. Greenland- Caleb Williams QB USC

With the trade of Tua this is a given.

2. Raleigh- Marvin Harrison Jr WR OSU

He can play up the Drake Maye stuff all he wants but this is also given. Get his young young QB a top tier prospect to throw to.

3. Baltimore- Olu Fashanu OT PSU

Goedeke has played solid at times at RT and they have Sewell locking up the other side but it’s hard to pass on a player like Olu. They can move Goedeke inside where many projected him to play due to short arms and they can help solidify their interior and their tackle spots in one fell swoop.

4. Gotham- Drake Maye QB UNC

Whicker said Maye wouldn’t get passed him and he doesn’t really bluff his picks. They are tired of Dak and so they look to the talented Maye as a replacement.

5. Ivory Coast- Keon Coleman WR FSU

IC wishes Maye made it one more spot and this probably becomes a prime trade up spot for anyone looking to jump Lancaster for Coleman. Instead I have IC staying put and taking Coleman themselves. They have a great trio of receivers already but none have the size of Coleman and with future contracts that will come into play it’s good to get some more insurance. Edge could be a possibility as well but Ruskie is a BPA guy and he doesn’t like Alt so I see Keon being BPA for him.

6. Lancaster- Joe Alt OT ND 

With picking again in three spots and there being three top receiving prospects left Lancaster opts to play the board here and take Alt. They would have loved to land Coleman but they will still get a pass catcher at 9 where as it is no guarantee Alt would be there. Penning and Neal haven’t planned out so Lancaster needs someone to pair with Braxton Jones who can hopefully stay healthy to give Hurts protection on both ends.

7. Anchorage- Brock Bowers TE UGA

Here goes one of the top receiving targets but a TE. I could use added production here and will help utilize more 2 TE sets. Go Dawgs!

8. Seoul- Rome Odunze WR UW

Between Odunze and Nabers here and Odunze feels like more of a RedGold type of receiver. I don’t think you can go wrong either way but this gives them an added threat in the passing game for Richardson. 

9. Lancaster- Malik Nabers WR LSU

Lancaster gets their receiving target here with the talented Nabers. Productive and a player you can line up anywhere this will give the Lancaster offense nice versatility as they grab a top level OT and WR with their first round.

10. Anchorage- Jared Verse Edge FSU

I am going to have to make some cap decisions come the offseason and likely won’t be able to retain Highsmith before 3downs, so here is his replacement in the rotation. Verse is a strong edge defender who has some varied pass rush moves to be an all around player on the edge. 

11. Greenland- Dallas Turner Edge Bama

Myjai Sanders and Drake Jackson didn’t work out. Yes they have Bosa, Landry and Walker but if this team wants to improve depth I think the 20 plus K contract from Bosa needs to go and so they replace him here with the talented edge rusher Turner to help keep the unit strong but also much cheaper. 

12. Cancun- Kool Aid McKinstry CB Bama

Cancun is unhappy with the top receivers all being gone so they address the other position of need in corner here. They have their top pick of the litter. I don’t know if Kool Aid is their guy but he’s the selection here for now.

13. New Orleans- JC Latham OT Bama

NOLA has a lot of shark tank tackles and Decker will have one year left and we haven’t seen much of Abe Lucas in year 2. Mims or Latham is the target here as both I believe can play either side. They go with Latham who has been healthier this season and really fits their mauling style run game they want.

14. Anchorage- Amarius Mims OT UGA 

I will need a tackle as I have two on the roster next season and Mims has the skillset to come and fill in from day one and not cost a lot of cap in doing so. Go Dawgs!

15. Berlin- JT Tuimoloau Edge OSU

Berlin is young all over and they have the benefit of strengthening wherever they like as a result of having a starting QB on a rookie contract. JT gives them the big bodied edge for their rotation that they love. 

16. Rome- Jer’Zhan Newton INT Illinois

Newton is the penetrating force the Rome interior could use in their rotation. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

2. Raleigh- Marvin Harrison Jr WR OSU

He can play up the Drake Maye stuff all he wants but this is also given. Get his young young QB a top tier prospect to throw to.

It's not a given. If the draft was tomorrow, I would be legit so torn on who to pick. In an ideal world, Bryce plays well enough the rest of the year to make it an easy call, but as we stand today. Not a given at all