Titans vs Jaguars: Win or Lose You're Coming Home A Winner

KingTitan

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

The NFL and their minions definitely had their mind made up for this game well before it started. The script was on point.

That call was so odd to me. I feel like I have seen Dak do that a 1000 times and have it be incomplete.

It's whatever we stink. But the calls/no calls in the second half were sure as hell interesting.

Last thing really about this game.

It will be the last primetime game for us until our throw away Thursday Night game.

If you think the NFL will give us multiple primetime games, I got an OC named Downing to sell you. lol

Unless we draft one of the top QB's we are back in the dark ages.
This officially ends our "run" for a ring in this era of Titans football. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Last thing really about this game.

It will be the last primetime game for us until our throw away Thursday Night game.

If you think the NFL will give us multiple primetime games, I got an OC named Downing to sell you. lol

Unless we draft one of the top QB's we are back in the dark ages.
This officially ends our "run" for a ring in this era of Titans football. 

This off season will be real telling to who we are or what we aspire to be. If they can't see the writing on the wall, it can get even sadder. 

We have alot of parts that can be moved or not. It will be real telling. Let's see if we are tone def or not.

This always felt like an in between/transition year. I think we have the ability to make moves and transition if we really want to be aggressive and make change.

Will we? We shall see.

2 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

This off season will be real telling to who we are or what we aspire to be. If they can't see the writing on the wall, it can get even sadder. 

We have alot of parts that can be moved or not. It will be real telling. Let's see if we are tone def or not.

This always felt like an in between/transition year. I think we have the ability to make moves and transition if we really want to be aggressive and make change.

Will we? We shall see.

Don't think I've enjoyed a season less than this one. Even the 2-14 seasons had some highs kinda?
But this was truly a miserable season. 

Should have beat the Texans, Chargers, Bengals, and prolly tonight. 

16 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Don't think I've enjoyed a season less than this one. Even the 2-14 seasons had some highs kinda?
But this was truly a miserable season. 

Should have beat the Texans, Chargers, Bengals, and prolly tonight. 

This window is the most hope I had for this team since I was kid. Since the inception of this team.

The window is firmly over. It was pretty much over when we lost last year in the playoffs.

It especially hurt again when we lost this year again to the Bengals. For whatever reason, maybe the pain of remembering last year. I literally sat on my couch in pain for the rest of the day. It was a moment of full realization. Idk. 

2009 to 2015 was pretty miserable for me. Just didn't have hope. 

I just hope Vrabel is willing to do a hard reset. Because I think that's what we need. I am worried he won't. I am worried he doesn't want to go through that.

Just hope one day I can see us get to the promised land. That's all I want. Just one time.

The window wasn't closed till we traded AJ and I stand by that. THO it did feel like it slammed shut on us that night vs Cincy. That one hurt more than any of them. I felt like that was legit our year more than any other

But my dudes been fun hanging around with ya. I got the phins left but they are in the same spot as us with the QB rn so the playoffs for me is pretty much dead. I don't even know what team Im rooting for now.. I guess AJ and Philly but meh 

I for one can see us being able to turn it around but this offseason is so important. And we can make some real moves.

Gotta get a GM 1st and find a QB. I like Dobbs as a back up for sure. Really want to move Malik to WR or cut him cause I dont need to see anymore of him playing QB. 

Really sad the king wasted his prime and got saddled with RT. He really is a HOF rn. UGHHH but hey a top pick in the 1st and 2nd. Have another Big Jeff AJ Brown type draft with those picks and we can make a splash in fa and watch out or trade up for a rookie QB and surround him with a GOOD OC that is some what creative. also get a pass catching RB and PR late. I also like the idea of getting Zay Flowers early and trading back up into the late 1st to snag a LT! 

I love Zay haha

BUT MY GOD TODD BETTER BE FIRED monday. daley cost us at least 5 games alone.. He doesn't deserve to be near this team. Like we started the worst LT EVER to start this many games. BY FAR the worst I've ever seen 

Glad we got through another year together even tho it sucked. Ill be around more for offseason stuff this year with such a high pick and it matters who we draft now and I watched some college football so Im interested 

Much love titans fam ❤️ 

it sounds crazy, but the more i think about it i’m pretty convinced if JUST lewan is healthy, and we still have all the other injuries we had this season, we probably win 9 or even 10 games. just thinking about all the absolutely game-changing, momentum-swinging disaster plays daley had this year is unreal. there’s LAC and the first JAX game, plus of course there’s less of a chance overall that tannehill goes down. man.

i genuinely think that was the worst season of football i’ve ever seen from an individual player in my entire life.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, -Hope- said:

it sounds crazy, but the more i think about it i’m pretty convinced if JUST lewan is healthy, and we still have all the other injuries we had this season, we probably win 9 or even 10 games. just thinking about all the absolutely game-changing, momentum-swinging disaster plays daley had this year is unreal. there’s LAC and the first JAX game, plus of course there’s less of a chance overall that tannehill goes down. man.

i genuinely think that was the worst season of football i’ve ever seen from an individual player in my entire life.

Not that crazy of a thought. Probably would have been even more wins than that. Daley is all time bad. It's like he lets the defender get a head start on every play and forgets he is playing football. Lewan would have took alot of pressure off the whole line in general.

We did Henry so dirty this year by putting him behind this dog awful line. And he still almost got the rushing title. 

Edited by twotonebluenation