Where do you think Jim Harbaugh gets hired?

Bolts223

On 1/2/2023 at 3:02 PM, Bolts223 said:

He’s likely going to be the top head coaching candidate on the market this offseason.  

I’d say top guy is going to be DeMeco Ryans.  This being said, we hear about Harbaugh making his triumphant return, only to have another zero added to his Michigan paycheck.

If I had to take a guess? LA Chargers. Brandon Staley has been largely underwhelming, and Justin Herbert seem to stall out in the middle of his ascent - if Staley gets bounced from the playoffs early, Harbaugh represents a name who can get this team over the hump.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I’d say top guys is going to be DeMeco Ryans.  This being said, we hear about Harbaugh making his triumphant return, only to have another zero added to his Michigan paycheck.

If I had to take a guess? LA Chargers. Brandon Staley has been largely underwhelming, and Justin Herbert seem to stall out in the middle of his ascent - if Staley gets bounced from the playoffs early, Harbaugh represents a name who can get this team over the hump.

I very much doubt Staley is gone this year, especially after the last month.

Edited by Bolts223
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, General Tso said:

Seems like Indy and Harbaugh are destined for each other.

Quirky owner and quirky coach? Yup

Plus Harbs can pick his QB. Sign a bridge QB like Carr if he’s available and draft your guy.

Edited by candyman93

18 hours ago, ET80 said:

I’d say top guys is going to be DeMeco Ryans.  This being said, we hear about Harbaugh making his triumphant return, only to have another zero added to his Michigan paycheck.

Ryans should absolutely be the biggest name this off-season. Agreed.

If Harbaugh were to leave (which I'm not putting anything into), I would say it's the Colts (for obvious reasons) or the Broncos. He's got a lot to work w/ in the latter of those two and could make an immediate impact rather than go through some growing pains which would happen more in Indy. I'd be very surprised in Staley gets canned this year but nothing more than a personal opinion there

People are so quick to put Harbs back to the league, and I'm biased because I love him and have always as a U of M fan, but I don't think he's going to jet anytime soon. I think he's really tasting success at his alma mater at the moment and he likes it. His stock keeps going up a  bit though.

• Like 1