Where do you think Jim Harbaugh gets hired?

Bolts223

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Who wants that sort of defeatist attitude from their HC? "I don't wanna coach a team that has good competition in their division"

I wouldn't want to coach Denver either, but it's because their QB is awful and declining and they have no future draft capital AND they're in a division with Mahomes and Herbert.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, adamq said:

They always say that. Jimmy wanted the Minnesota job badly

Yep, Minnesota chose to go with O.Connell which was reportedly a huge blow to Jim’s ego. Neither the Raiders nor Vikings wanted Jim and he wasn’t expecting that. 

I do believe the Bears were interested and he didn’t care for that job. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I wouldn't want to coach Denver either, but it's because their QB is awful and declining and they have no future draft capital AND they're in a division with Mahomes and Herbert.

....but would you do it for 20 mil per year? As the great philosopher Ted Dibiase said "Everyone has a price"

Million Dollar Man Laugh GIF

On 1/2/2023 at 3:14 PM, ET80 said:

I’d say top guys is going to be DeMeco Ryans.  

9 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Ryans should absolutely be the biggest name this off-season. Agreed.

I'm a bit skeptical of this. Ryans took over an already awesome defense and has maintained its quality. But they are pretty stacked with talent and have a very good offense that gives them leads and salt away the clock, allowing them to pin their ears back. 

I'm not saying he wouldn't be good, just that he's inherited an ideal situation and has never had to build a unit up. 

Also, the most appealing HCs are always going to be offensive minds.