2018 NFL Draft Prospect Pro Comps

Rich7sena

On 1/24/2018 at 6:24 PM, pigsooie5 said:

Anyone have a good one on Jaleel Scott? A tough one for me.

I have only watcheda little if him but he seems like Plaxico Burress with some more speed. He isn't Matt Jones athletic,  but seems like a major athlete for someone his size.  High points the ball really well,  good cuts on his routes for being so tall,  and needs to add bulk to his frame.  

55 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Marcus Davenport = Danielle Hunter?

His frame is nearly identical to Mario Williams, he's just missing about 30lbs of muscle that Williams has. Right now his build is similar to another 2006 DE. Kinda built like a longer legged Mathias Kiwanuka.

If Davenport can keep growing I could see a potential comparison to Mario Williams. He's not that level of freak right now though. He's got the speed and length but not the freakish power.

47 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

His frame is nearly identical to Mario Williams, he's just missing about 30lbs of muscle that Williams has. Right now his build is similar to another 2006 DE. Kinda built like a longer legged Mathias Kiwanuka.

If Davenport can keep growing I could see a potential comparison to Mario Williams. He's not that level of freak right now though. He's got the speed and length but not the freakish power.

My thing is, I just hope they just have him master a few simple things and not put a lot on his plate initially.

Now that I'm thinking about it, who Josh Allen really reminds me of is Colin Kaepernick.  Different throwing motion and all that, but similar in terms of projectability, and the kind of arm strength and inability to reign it in far too often.

Archived