Week 18 Gameday(s) Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

1 hour ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Can the Steelers get all the help they need for another week to make the playoffs?....They had 0.2% chance to make the playoffs when they were 5-8 few week ago!

They need to win vs Browns and also the Pats and Dolphins lose. Joe Flacco could be our last hope!

That would be incredible for the Steelers to make it given their roster and the state of this team a few weeks prior.

That said, I think they lose to the Browns. 

6 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Somehow, the Jaguars have become a fun team to watch.

As a 49ers fan I can't believe I'm saying this, but props to Baalke. He got roasted for the Kirk contract, but that has paid of in spades already. Bringing in guys like him, Engram, Zay, and Hasty's Tasty's to compliment ETN has really helped elevate TLaw. Pederson should be getting some COTY love, too

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

I still don't get why the Tennessee / jags game isn't the late game tomorrow. I mean, I do... It's ratings and money driven I'm sure, but still it's stupid

Still should be played at some time as Seahawks game. Bengals/Ravens should be the SNF game, IMO. 

2 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Still should be played at some time as Seahawks game. Bengals/Ravens should be the SNF game, IMO. 

Why? They are both in. They aren't even settling anything. Cincy is the division winner and if Baltimore wins, you still have to flip a coin for home field. 

Tennessee and Jax is very likely a do or die scenario (Jax has a very low chance at making it as a wild card if they lose). 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

Why? They are both in. They aren't even settling anything. Cincy is the division winner and if Baltimore wins, you still have to flip a coin for home field. 

Tennessee and Jax is very likely a do or die scenario (Jax has a very low chance at making it as a wild card if they lose). 

Ok flip the two night games. My point was GB/Det should be playing when Seattle is. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

I thought the same as you at first, but now I don't think it is that much worse because:

1. The Jags being in the playoffs with earlier results would have been possible (Jets over Dolphins, Bills over Pats, Browns over Steelers). Less than the Lions elimination odds (Seahawks over Rams), but not insignificant.
2. IF the Jags made the playoffs prior to their game, they would be in the playoffs and more likely to rest and take their foot off their gas than if the Lions is they were eliminated and don't have to worry about a game the following week anyway.
3. They put the far more compelling watch on tv.