Week 18 Gameday(s) Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

43 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Dennis Daley just had one of the worst seasons we have ever seen from a starting LT

My coworker who’s a Panthers fan tried warning me about him. I should’ve listened. He makes Bobby Hart look like Orlando Pace.

Let us all never forget Jon Robinson traded a 5th round pick for him.

2 hours ago, iknowcool said:

So happy for Jags fans.  Ya'll deserve this.

Rooting hard for the Lions tomorrow now.

I'd rather lose to the Lions, and maybe even the Seahawks than the Packers in the playoffs. 

Won't be able to stand another R-E-L-A-X Aaron Rodgers love parade by the media. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I will say, the play call on that 4th down was crap too. They had three guys basically run to the sticks and turn around, with two dump off options. So you ran three guys straight to where the entire defense is defending, and had two that had no chance of positively impacting the play at all.

They honestly might have been better off throwing a screen to Henry. At least have a deeper post or go route to maybe clear out some of the coverage, or give him a chance to just chuck it. Do something schematically beyond run to the sticks and turn around.

I want to laugh at this until I realize that Joe Lombardi is my OC and Stick is his specialty.

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I need to see some apologies to Trent Baalke. 

Honest question.  How involved was Ballke in the decision to hire Urban Meyer?  That answer would have a significant impact on how much of an apology Baalke deserves.