Titans Off-Season News

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Might as well trade Henry and Tannehill while we at it. 

This is where I’m at, if we are going to tear it down and go young across the offense, there’s no sense in having $50 million tied up in a 29-year-old RB and 34-year-old QB.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Not sure I quite get this one beyond just doing a full rebuild. His cap number is lower than any other starting center we could find in free agency.

i'm guessing we're going with the "move on a year too early rather than a year too late" principle, and honestly i don't even know that it's a year too early. he clearly did not play up to his usual standard last season due to injuries and he's 33 years old. 

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Not sure I quite get this one beyond just doing a full rebuild. His cap number is lower than any other starting center we could find in free agency.

At least the center class is amazing.

I'm guessing they use the money to replace someone else in free agency.  I now feel like re-signing Nate Davis is an absolute must.

How did this move signal a full rebuild KT? Cutting a C when you have Brewer that could slide into the only place on the line I think he'd be able to play anyways and its a good year to go find a C else where and lowkey I thought we all kinda figured Ben was done here? imo he needs to retire from injuries cause I love the dude. Legend 

My point is tho was someone cut that we didn't see coming? Lewan we knew Bud. Bobby Trees? Everything that's happened thats went down so far this offseason I feel like we all knew idk