Random Bears Thoughts - Offseason Thread

Ty21

50 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

That game is realistic af

My son ran for an 85 yard TD and a 65 yard TD on me with Tom Brady in the NFL VR game.

Brady handed off to Fournette then took ball back from Fournette and broke the long runs.  Both times.  

It was last time I played it.   What a waste of money.

Edited by dll2000
then not than

11 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

My son ran for an 85 yard TD and a 65 yard TD on me with Tom Brady in the NFL VR game.

Brady handed off to Fournette than took ball back from Fournette and broke the long runs.  Both times.  

…do I need to remind you of how badly a scrambling Tom hurt this franchise before 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Brady handed off to Fournette then took ball back from Fournette and broke the long runs.  Both times.  

Yeah but Jenkins gets hurt a lot ty said so it has to be real

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

He was just trying to pay homage to Greg Jennings, a fellow who scores TDs with a broken leg and puts the team on his back on the last play of the game, in the process evading Darren Sharper, one of the most hardest hitting safeties in the game

• Like 2

5 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

He was just trying to pay homage to Greg Jennings, a fellow who scores TDs with a broken leg and puts the team on his back on the last play of the game, in the process evading Darren Sharper, one of the most hardest hitting safeties in the game

A+ for getting the most hardest part right 

**** you Gumby!

• Like 1

People still harping on wanting to trade for DeAndre Hopkins. It would make sense if we were a pass heavy team but for a traditional run heavy offense Chicago has always relied on, it’s a strange move. More riches than we’d know what to do with and for an unsustainable cost. At the very least it makes one of Mooney and Claypool more affordable if they’re only viewed as the 3 lol. 

So I got to thinking about this the other day.  I believe 14 out of 15 NFC GMs would trade their QB for JF1 straight up today if all things are equal.  And the 15th would probably have to take a while to make a decision one way or another.  Build this thing right and we going run this thing for a while.

3 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

So I got to thinking about this the other day.  I believe 14 out of 15 NFC GMs would trade their QB for JF1 straight up today if all things are equal.  And the 15th would probably have to take a while to make a decision one way or another.  Build this thing right and we going run this thing for a while.

Man the NFC is really weak for QBs right now