Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, BowserBroncos said:

If anyone is interested #35 is available to a little trade down to early 40s

I felt the trade was a little in your favor, value-wise, and that Freeland would probably make it to 41, but it was a lot more fun to just pull that trigger.

Freeland’s tape doesn’t justify more than a third round pick, imo, but he’s like if you created a LT prospect in a lab, and OTs that are fast in the 40 and elite 3 cone times pan out at a crazy good rate.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I felt the trade was a little in your favor, value-wise, and that Freeland would probably make it to 41, but it was a lot more fun to just pull that trigger.

Freeland’s tape doesn’t justify more than a third round pick, imo, but he’s like if you created a LT prospect in a lab, and OTs that are fast in the 40 and elite 3 cone times pan out at a crazy good rate.

He reminds me of Sam Cosmi, who has struggled for Washington. 

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Blake Freeland at 35 is a choice 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Yup. Freeland wasn't on my board. Made it to round two this year before one of those happened. Making progress with my evaluations 

86th on the Athletics big board, 155th on ESPN's

Freeland was on my round two board, but like I'm not a threat til later in the round and there's a lot of potential options. He was still one of three OL I was considering in the round (or 4 if JMSchmitz was also a second rounder).