TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

23 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

No lynch?

But why

I personally voted that way as I feel like the deadline wasn’t particularly fair to the players and felt that the large majority of votes were random throwaways. We’ll just treat tonight as N0 and tomorrow as day 1 and go from there 

Just now, Whicker said:

I personally voted that way as I feel like the deadline wasn’t particularly fair to the players and felt that the large majority of votes were random throwaways. We’ll just treat tonight as N0 and tomorrow as day 1 and go from there 

So scum should refrain from killing a city to be fair then? Asking for a friend

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

So scum should refrain from killing a city to be fair then? Asking for a friend

Scum get a kill regardless of what we do with the lynch. It’s likely factional so it’s not like we would have a chance of lynching the one dude that can do it. 

I like how all the people coming in questioning the no lynch are doing so after the deadline which is exactly the point we didn’t have anyone around to make an actual vote 

The no lynch only occurs when town isn’t motivated to lynch. Which means that mostly people were not interested in participating. Which if the people not wanting a no lynch would have come in before the deadline perhaps we would have lynched someone. Just saying. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

The no lynch only occurs when town isn’t motivated to lynch. Which means that mostly people were not interested in participating. Which if the people not wanting a no lynch would have come in before the deadline perhaps we would have lynched someone. Just saying. 

Lmao. 7 people voted no lynch that's why. They made a choice 

Just now, The Orca said:

Lmao. 7 people voted no lynch that's why. They made a choice 

Okay well you know why I voted no lynch. You all can now evaluate whether or not I’m being genuine and whether or not I had town’s best interests in mind. Then you can question others on why they voted no lynch. So now we have info!!

After a day ending peacefully, some may have been hopeful for the same during night. That is not the case however.

@JoshstraDaymus did not survive the night, he was [redacted], [redacted] aligned.

@Deadpulse also fell victim tonight, he was Tokka, Footclan and Friends aligned.

Day 2 has begun. Day 2 ends 1/23 5pm PST (8pm PST)

1. @TheKillerNacho
2. @Forge
3. @The Orca
4. @Dome
5. @bcb1213
6. @wolfeyestrk
7. @Pickle Rick
8. @kingseanjohn
9. @Blue
10. @Daboyle
12. @gopherwrestler
14. @Ragnarok