Who wins?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Chiefs
    • America
    • Carl Cheffers… please not Cheffers

Just now, Packerraymond said:

He's 270 running full speed, I don't see it as the right call, he ran into him, not pushed him. There's supposed to be a grace period on the sidelines if you're chasing a guy. Oh well, don't have a horse in the race but I'd think that was incredibly lame if I was a Bengals fan.

It was a very lame call, just like the PF they called on Hufanga for hitting Hurts. Hurts only got that call because he let up as he was going to the sideline. Ossai is busting his arse to stop Mahomes from getting more yardage for the FG. It was a bang-bang play.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He's 270 running full speed, I don't see it as the right call, he ran into him, not pushed him. There's supposed to be a grace period on the sidelines if you're chasing a guy. Oh well, don't have a horse in the race but I'd think that was incredibly lame if I was a Bengals fan.

I was rooting for the Bengals because I think the Eagles matchup better against them.

But still it was the right call IMO.

• Like 3

Mahomes was definitely out of bounds when Ossai pushed him….my problem is the same complaint I made about the ability Burrows had on the run with the defender not being able tell if he was sliding or juking.

Mahomes constantly tap dances along the sideline and then flops when touched….you rarely ever see a late out of bounds hit call on a RB…either make the QB a legit RB once he takes off or stop allowing QBs to take advantage of the favoritism/protection 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, FrantikRam said:

PSA to Ravens fans - Bengals own that division. This game, if anything, further confirms that. Didn't realize the Ravens fans were this salty

The Bengals are going to have to pay Joe Burrow soon and lose pieces to Free Agency as a result. This was their two year window and they walked away with no Lombardis. They can win the North all they want. It means nothing without a Lombardi.

Just now, Pandrew87 said:

Worst SB of all time coming. Anyone who doesn’t think the refs screwed cinci clearly didn’t watch the same game

And anyone who doesn’t think Chase pushes off on every single contested catch is blind. There are always bad calls both ways in every game, this time they broke KC’s way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BofaDeez54927 said:
3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Never heard of a grace period

Used to be common knowledge before they changed the rules to benefit flees like Mahomes tbh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 43M said:

Terrible take.

Bengals had plenty of chances.   Refs sucked, but people acting like they decided this game are just looking for something to cry about.

it'a a reason to make sure you score as much as you can to help in case something like this happens. A reason to have a good OC, unlike some team (hint) .  

so it will be :

QB with 1 arm vs QB with 1 leg