Who wins?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Chiefs
    • America
    • Carl Cheffers… please not Cheffers

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Oh no... However will I cope. It's funny how Bengals fans can dish it but can't take Steelers fans simply saying they didn't get screwed. 

This forum is full of Twitter snowflakes who get offended by someone simply disagreeing with them. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Soggust said:

Don't worry guys, no need for hate.

We can all be friends and cheer for Mahomes and the good guys against those mean, rotten, no-good Eagles going forward.

Plenty of room on the bandwagon!

Sorry buddy, you don’t get to win all the time AND be the good guys. Pats fans learned this.

• Like 2

Just now, Sugashane said:

I don't have a dog in this fight really but IDK how exactly you're supporting that statement. And when they played CIN they were up at half then lost control in the 3rd, then just got a garbage time TD. So it's pretty counter-intuitive to what you're saying.

Pickett.jpg

Literally what you've stated here means nothing towards how 4QC and GWDs are determined... But speaking to facts, one Kenneth Pickler Pickett has 3 GWD/4QC out of 4 eligible attempts in his short career already.

I was really looking forward to these games. Both actually were a disappointment overall. Injuries , announcing and  refs can do that. 

I think Eagle win by controlling hte lOS and containing Mahomes withthe 9 wide DL and all that pressure they get. Hargrave  did well signing in Philly

• Like 1