2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

My favorite thing about this thread is that about every 10 pages there’s new people learning that Dov Kleinan was Billy spikes.  Same with Albright previously posting here.

Justis mosqueda used to post here too, I'm pretty sure

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Indeed he did.  I think we were fb friends at one point.

I was big buddies with JustisM back in the day. Wonder what he’s up to these days 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

I remember him just being a goofy little kid that used to make jokes with you on here.

And one of us made something of themselves. And the other is justis 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, CBears019 said:

My favorite thing about this thread is that about every 10 pages there’s new people learning that Dov Kleinan was Billy spikes.  Same with Albright previously posting here.

I was actually wondering about him the other day because somehow he has 100k+ twitter followers...somehow. All he does is data aggregate and repost things from actual reputable sources and people think hes a NFL insider lol He probably just has notifications turned on for 100 beat writers/insiders and quickly posts:

Aaron Rodgers is nearing a deal with the New York Jets. Hearing contract specifics are still being worked through.

via @rapsheet

#NFL #NYJ #Rodgers #FreeAgency #NFLinsider

Also, when the hell was Ben Allbright on this forum and what was his username?

Edited by AkronsWitness

31 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I was actually wondering about him the other day because somehow he has 100k+ twitter followers...somehow. All he does is data aggregate and repost things from actual reputable sources and people think hes a NFL insider lol He probably just has notifications turned on for 100 beat writers/insiders and quickly posts:

Aaron Rodgers is nearing a deal with the New York Jets. Hearing contract specifics are still being worked through.

via @rapsheet

#NFL #NYJ #Rodgers #FreeAgency #NFLinsider

Also, when the hell was Ben Allbright on this forum and what was his username?

Reality_Check was Ben's username on the old forum.

Another old poster I think about every now and then is that Pats fan who was always obsessed with WRs. He loved Randy Moss and would occasionally start simping out on different WRs hoping the Pats would make a move for them. NBT or Next Big Thing? Something like that. He was always a fun character.

11 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Another old poster I think about every now and then is that Pats fan who was always obsessed with WRs. He loved Randy Moss and would occasionally start simping out on different WRs hoping the Pats would make a move for them. NBT or Next Big Thing? Something like that. He was always a fun character.

NBT, a FF legend.

The real OGs remember the poster who loved Keith Rivers and used to always say “playboi”. I forgot his name. That was wayyy back in the day and how I got introduced to this forum.

I’ve been on here way too long lol.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

NBT, a FF legend.

The real OGs remember the poster who loved Keith Rivers and used to always say “playboi”. I forgot his name. That was wayyy back in the day and how I got introduced to this forum.

I just passed 17 years. Blows my mind. Spent more than half of them mostly just hovering in Washington's forum... but sheesh. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

NBT, a FF legend.

I feel like his name was Rivers or somethign like that.

Who was the one who had a hard on for some random linebacker (maybe panthers?) and we suspected he was actually that linebacker?  I remember him hyping this linebacker up and specifically stating that he (this random linebacker) is not too fast and not too slow, as if being too fast was a concern.  

• Like 1