Arrest warrant issued for potential 1st overall pick DT Jalen Carter

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Give me Carter all day everyday 

Did you watch the pro day? He looked really bad. Like REALLY bad. Poor bend, extremely tight and didn't hustle to finish drills. 

No clue what they young man has going on in his life, but he is losing millions of dollars with his choices. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Did you watch the pro day? He looked really bad. Like REALLY bad. Poor bend, extremely tight and didn't hustle to finish drills. 

No clue what they young man has going on in his life, but he is losing millions of dollars with his choices. 

Probably still drunk from the night before or hungover. That “performance” wasn’t just because of 9lbs of weight gain. Something else is going on there. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Yep and I’ve seen the game film

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Almost like going through a stressful loss is taking it’s toll on him. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You are not significant enough to me to quote beyond this

Fair enough, I mostly just lurk. I'm just confident enough in that prediction that I don't mind it being out there. Though, let's be honest here nobody will remember what I said. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If he had an incredible pro day, he definitely wouldn't be available to my team. I'm taking him at #6 if available and getting him a life coach and nutritionist. 

31 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Yep and I’ve seen the game film

14 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Almost like going through a stressful loss is taking it’s toll on him. 

3 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

If he had an incredible pro day, he definitely wouldn't be available to my team. I'm taking him at #6 if available and getting him a life coach and nutritionist. 

I'm not saying the dude is undraftable, but he for sure is losing money by his life choices and inability to perform when his future is on the line. 

I would definitely have pause if I was a team watching his "performance" today. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm not saying the dude is undraftable, but he for sure is losing money by his life choices and inability to perform when his future is on the line. 

I would definitely have pause if I was a team watching his "performance" today. 

I think Chicago wanted so much to buy into a comeback story that didn’t happen. It’s looking worse for Carter with each new story and I assume with all the bears have preached about character and passion, he’s going to totally be off our board.