Vikings no longer hooked on a Thielen

swede700

2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

I wonder if Thielen might see about catching on with a team like the Chiefs or Bills to get a ring. I could see him wanting to do that as well.

I'm thinking the Bills lost their window. Going to them might be no different than being in Minny - a team with plenty of wins that bombs out in the playoffs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

I'm thinking the Bills lost their window. Going to them might be no different than being in Minny - a team with plenty of wins that bombs out in the playoffs.

Bills also had a ton of injuries compared to the Vikings, and Bills were a vastly superior overall team 

5 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

Bills also had a ton of injuries compared to the Vikings, and Bills were a vastly superior overall team 

But can they surpass KC or even Cincinnati? Not that either team needs to make a play for Thielen. I assume Thielen is looking for playing time and money if he can get it, even if it means not playing on a team with a premier QB.

• Like 1

We'll have to see the impact of some of their losses, but I'd still take the Bills defense over either the Chiefs or Bengals...so if Allen can get his stuff together in the playoffs, they should be in prime position again to make noise.  I actually do think it's the Chiefs that are going to take a step back...they made it work this year, but it's going to be difficult to repeat it with the defense they have, which isn't great.  It's competent, but it's not great.  So, if I were Thielen, I'd have no issues with going to Buffalo.

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

We'll have to see the impact of some of their losses, but I'd still take the Bills defense over either the Chiefs or Bengals...so if Allen can get his stuff together in the playoffs, they should be in prime position again to make noise.  I actually do think it's the Chiefs that are going to take a step back...they made it work this year, but it's going to be difficult to repeat it with the defense they have, which isn't great.  It's competent, but it's not great.  So, if I were Thielen, I'd have no issues with going to Buffalo.

Thielen and (a) Cook ---- Diggs might start having flashbacks.