Texans extend LT Laremy Tunsil (3/$75mm, $60mm gtd)

ET80

24 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Ironic when you consider there’s currently an army of fans frothing at the mouth that players who ask for blockbuster deals without an agent are of sub human intelligence.

Tunsil is a top 5 LT in this league in arguably the second most important position. He is also on a team that paid two FRP’s for him and he’s been consistent since the day he was drafted. 

Lamar Jackson hasn’t had an elite QB season in three years yet wants Deshaun money. No one is calling him dumb, just ignorant for believing his counsel wants the best for him, they just want to set the QB market constantly and Lamar isn’t that guy,

• Like 10

53 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Ironic when you consider there’s currently an army of fans frothing at the mouth that players who ask for blockbuster deals without an agent are of sub human intelligence.

One guy is Top 3 in the NFL at his position. The other is a delusional injury prone guy who has regressed over his past 3 years and is demanding over 4 times the guarantees as the other guy. This is like comparing peanut butter to gasoline.

• Like 5

If you don’t see your post - it’s because I removed it. My expectation is we keep it to football and not a racial discussion. Consider this my final request to keep it to football. My next step is to remove you from the conversation.

Doesn’t matter who started it - I’m finishing it right now.

- ET

• Like 3

Just now, ET80 said:

If you don’t see your post - it’s because I removed it. My expectation is we keep it to football and not a racial discussion. Consider this my final request to keep it to football. My next step is to remove you from the conversation.

- ET

shawn michaels wrestling GIF by WWE

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

- ET

Can I still post my sloth?

Disappointed Sloth GIF

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

- ET

I saw what that post said and what it says now, and I know OP didn't edit it because there's no edit notification on it. If you have a problem with what he said (and I think you should), delete the post. Editing it for him is dishonest and makes you look just as bad for covering for him.

/twocents

1 hour ago, Drained said:

Tunsil is a top 5 LT in this league in arguably the second most important position. He is also on a team that paid two FRP’s for him and he’s been consistent since the day he was drafted. 

Lamar Jackson hasn’t had an elite QB season in three years yet wants Deshaun money. No one is calling him dumb, just ignorant for believing his counsel wants the best for him, they just want to set the QB market constantly and Lamar isn’t that guy,

Exactly, Tunsils contract doesn’t go against everything the owners dont want to happen

• Like 1