Cardinals unveiling new Uniforms/Branding (on April 20th)

Kiltman

Some of the leaks had me excited for potentially injecting some life into the brand.

Super boring look.

Surprised they didn’t go the typical route of mixing and matching pants, unis, socks with the various players.

Wonder if they are waiting on the news on using a 3rd helmet. Eagles apparently are pushing for teams to be able to have 3. If it’s allowed suspect they’ll make a “Desert Grey”. Even if it’s not they can use the black helmets for it, throw on a grey face mask and logo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

Maybe they should've forgot to unveil these. Yikes.

I cant remember the last time I saw a new NFL uniform and was actually impressed. You see fan designs on the internet better every year than whatever Nike can come up with. I think when the Bills got their all white redesign like 7 years ago maybe? That was the last time I was like 'oh that looks really good'.

The problem is that Nike either goes 150mph (Atlanta) or plays it WAY to safe (Arizona). There has to be a middle ground for making NFL uniform design actually cool.